Amazing New Full-Time Position in Phoenix with the Sweetest Baby Boy
Cross-Streets: 7th Ave and Northern
Start Date: January 15, 2024
Term: 6-9 months
Ref Code: TNJFT483
START DATE: January 15, 2024
*This family does have TWO CATS in the house
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family. They are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their baby boy who will be 3 months old at the start of this position. This family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with infants and is educated on infant and early childhood development. They are attracted to the French style of parenting: which is an emphasis on teaching respect, discipline, and setting boundaries while also fostering independence and a sense of responsibility in children. You should be knowledgeable, passionate about working with children, kind, nurturing, and comfortable with helping out around the house if needed. A nanny who is experienced with developmental milestones, planning activities to do at home and outings once the baby is older. You should be energetic, take initiative, and be goal-oriented for this position. They want their new nanny to be personable, committed, positive and really enjoy your career as a nanny. Communication and reliability are very important to this family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and want you to be comfortable in their home! You should also be engaging, fun to be around, and open to feedback. Mom and Dad both work away from home each day, so being reliable and on time is important to them. They have a nice home with a lot of space for their nanny to enjoy daily. Their neighborhood is wonderful, and taking walks and being outdoors is highly encouraged each day. They would love their nanny to be excited about their career and really enjoy spending time with their sweet boy.
This position offers $28 – $30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays
The schedule for this position will be:
- 4 weekdays each week 8am to 6pm
- One day each week Grandmother will be helping out and you will have that day off. This will be the same day each week. The family will discuss this during the interview process.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their son meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing, and engaging with him each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, and outings once he is older
- Making healthy meals, and snacks, when he is older
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, floor, and counters, keeping the stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload the dishwasher, taking out trash as needed
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys, etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping all areas neat and clean
- Keep play areas tidy, and keep the child’s room organized and neat
- Child’s laundry, light help with family laundry, linens, etc.
- Running errands if needed
- Quality family time
- Courtesy and kindness
- Curiosity, love of learning, exploration
- Love of family and people
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: Preferred but not required
- Required up-to-date TDAP and Flu vaccinations
- They would love their nanny to be open to travel and overnights as needed
- Length of Commitment: Six to nine months to start
- Pets: 2 indoor cats – some pet care may be needed
We are so excited to be working with this wonderful family as they welcome a nanny into their home and family! They are very kind, relaxed, personable, and appreciative. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving, and enjoys her career as a nanny. They have a comfortable and welcoming home and want to foster a loving environment for their sweet baby boy. Nannies don’t wait, apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT483.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org