Experienced, Professional, Nanny/Household Manager Needed for Twin Boys
Location: Lafayette and 62nd St
Start Date: February (flexible)
Ref Code: TNJFT437
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this active and fun family to help them find an amazing professional nanny/household manager for their twin boys! The twins are 1.5 years old and are so much fun! They are both active, loving and just such a joy to be around. This is a loving family who wants to find the best nanny out there who can help with the care of their children and home. This family is seeking a reliable, patient and confident nanny to join their family for at least the next year or longer! A nanny who will take initiative and is confident in their role, but also able to work well with an involved stay-at-home momma. You should have a great work ethic, be honest, caring and have a SUNNY disposition ~ a nanny who really LOVES her job and takes pride in her career caring for children! Mom is an at-home parent and really needs a nanny who will work with her as a team to make sure the boys are thriving and having fun each day. A nanny who is experienced with the education and development of their children is ideal. You should be loving, hands-on, safety conscious, and very active as well.
This busy and active family is looking for a nanny who is fun to be around and whose previous experience with twins would be ideal. A nanny who is organized, patient and understanding with their children is most important to them. Their nanny should also be warm, calm, flexible, attentive, punctual, self-driven, and motivated. Their nanny should always have a positive outlook and really enjoy spending time with their sweet twins!
In addition to caring for the boys, they would love a team player who is happy and willing to jump in and help with household management tasks as well! Someone who is a self-starter and has strong initiative will work best.
They are offering guaranteed hours for 32 hours per week.
This position is offering $28-$35 per hour DOE!
- Monday – Wednesday 9am – 4pm
- Thursday 9am until 8pm
- Family does have flexibility with their schedule
- When applying please tell me what schedule would work best for you!
Childcare-related duties including but not limited to:
- All comprehensive childcare for the twins each day
- Helping the children meet developmental milestones, education, reading, singing
- Diapers, naps, maintaining a healthy sleeping and eating schedule
- Activities in the home and getting them outdoors on walks
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Planning activities and learning opportunities for the boys
- Nanny needs to be comfortable joining on outings with mom
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, tidying house each day, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher
- Running errands
- Family laundry, sanitizing toys
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Helping out where needed if time allows
- Mom does like to do solo outings at time with the twins so on those days the nanny should be comfortable and happy to accomplish household management tasks.
- Low-stress environment, happy household
- Being kind and respectful
- Quality family time
- Healthy, clean eating
- COVID19 Vaccine is REQUIRED
- Up to date Flu Vaccine is REQUIRED
- Pets: Family has one small sweet dog
- Family would love for their nanny to be open to occasional overnights and travel.
- Experienced, twin experience preferred
- On time, reliable
- Educated, up to date on childcare related information
- Limited screen time, no phone use while caring for the twins.
They would love a nanny who will become an active part of their family! As a family, they work very hard to keep a happy, healthy, stress free and loving household. Mom is a stay at home Mom so she is around most of the time and loves to go do fun things with the babies. They consider someone who is caring for their children to be part of their family and they treat them as such! They joke around and keep a very light hearted and easy environment. Both parents are excellent communicators and require a nanny who is open to transparent communication. Someone who is consistent with the parents’ wishes would be ideal. They are excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with them in helping with their children. Their most important priority is to have a positive and happy home for their children.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT437 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP!