Amazing New Full Time Position in Scottsdale with the Sweetest Baby Boy
Cross Streets: Pinnacle Peak and Hayden
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start, Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT412
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family. They are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their sweet baby boy who is almost 4 months old. This family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with infants and is educated on infant and early childhood development. You should be knowledgeable, passionate about working with children, kind, nurturing, and comfortable with helping out around the house if needed. A nanny who is experienced with developmental milestones, planning activities to do at home and outings once the baby is older. You should be energetic, take initiative, and be goal oriented for this position. They want their new nanny to be personable, committed, positive, and really enjoy your career as a nanny. Communication and reliability are very important to this family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and want you to be comfortable in their home! You should also be engaging, fun to be around, and open to feedback. Mom works at home in her office full time and Dad is also sometimes working at home as well. Both parents are very busy professionals and offer their nanny full autonomy when caring for their son. Mom will pop in and out and sometimes put the baby down for his nap when she has time. They have a nice home with a lot of space for their nanny to enjoy each day. Their neighborhood is wonderful, taking walks and being outdoors is highly encouraged each day. They would love their nanny to be excited about their career and really enjoy spending time with their sweet boy. Their new nanny must also be dog friendly. They have an amazing 8 year old Bulldog who is so fun to be around.
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm or 7:00am to 3:00pm
- They can be somewhat flexible with the schedule.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their son meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with him each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, outings once he is older
- Making healthy meals, snacks, when he is older
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher, taking out trash as needed
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping all areas neat and clean
- Keep play areas tidy, keep child’s room organized and neat
- Child’s laundry, light help with family laundry, linens, etc.
- Quality family time
- Invested in each other and the well being of their child
- Loving and kind to people in their lives
- Respect, trustworthy
- Being healthy and active
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family would prefer their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid
- Would love their nanny to be open to travel and overnights as needed.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term as their family grows
- Pets: 8 year old Bulldog, Bron. Some pet care will be needed, letting him in and out and feeding and giving water if needed. He is a sweet boy who is part of their family.
We are so excited to be working with this wonderful family as they welcome a nanny into their home and family! They are very kind, personable, appreciative and have wonderful personalities. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving and enjoys her career as a nanny. Nannies don’t wait, apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT412.