New Position Starting in October with the Sweetest Baby Girl
Cross Streets: Chaparral and Miller
Start Date: October 24, 2022
Term: 1 year to start – Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT392
Please Note: This position does not start until mid October, please only apply if you can commit to the start date.
Nannies, what an amazing family we have here for you! This family has the sweetest baby girl who was born a few days ago! She will be 3 months at the start of this position. She is the cutest and most amazing little one you have ever laid eyes on! They are seeking a candidate who is experienced, loving, kind, proactive and focused on education. Their ideal nanny is someone who is French or Spanish speaking, however this is not required for this position. You should be understanding of child led discovery bound learning and allow their daughter to explore the world around her while having healthy balance. A nanny who will read to their daughter and is very thoughtful, creative, and engaging, while making sure their daughter is learning, being active and allowing her to experience new things each day. They are seeking a nanny who will be very supportive of their family values and needs. You must also be very reliable and on time each day. Dad works at home full time in his private office upstairs and Mom will be working at home and in the office most of the time. You need to be safety-minded and have infant experience. They need you to be confident and good with dogs as their dog is part of their family. Dad handles the pet care, but their nanny must be mindful of the dog being around their baby while she’s so small. Nannies this family is truly amazing and we know they will be wonderful to work with. You should have a really warm personality, and really love spending time with their daughter. They really want her to feel loved, someone who is very invested in the baby and genuinely cares about her. The family enjoys open communication and would love for their nanny to be a great communicator as well. The schedule with their family is amazing and you can enjoy some travel with their family as well, they spend a month in Canada in the summer and will need their nanny to travel with them.
This position is offering $25 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid vacation and a possible healthcare stipend.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:30am until 3:30pm (35 hours per week guaranteed)
- Flexibility for date nights would be ideal
- Nanny will have the entire month of August off while the family travels. There are also several other days the nanny will have off paid during the year.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant care, feeding, changing
- Keeping a log each day of sleep, feeding, diaper changes
- Helping to maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks
- Creating a curriculum each week
- Taking her to activities once she is older
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities, child led learning
- Washing bottles, dishes, etc.
- Baby laundry, linens
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher, baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing crib/changing table cover/diaper pail
- Organizational projects
- Putting away groceries when delivered
- Meal prep
- Packing/unpacking for trips
- Integrity, transparency
- Education, love of learning
- Being open and accepting of others
- Honesty and trust
- Love of travel and experiencing new things, worldly
- Respect of other cultures, religions, etc.
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced with infants, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No cell phone or electronic use around baby or during work hours
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is vaccinated for Covid – 19!
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally very long term
- Pets: 2 year old Gustaf who is a Sheepadoodle! Very sweet boy who loves to be involved.
- Possible house and pet sitting may be needed if nanny is available
- Domestic and international travel during the summer months, having a passport. (Canada)
Nannies, we can’t say enough just how wonderful this family is going to be to work with! They are two easy going friendly Canadians with senior professional positions who are looking for a fun, enthusiastic and loving person to join their family unit. They want their caregiver to feel accepted, loved and part of the family as they embark on this journey. They travel and often spend summers in Canada!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT392.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com