Outdoor Loving Nanny Needed for Healthy Travel Loving Family
Cross Streets: E Bell Rd and N Thompson Peak Pkwy
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT345
This family is seeking a full-time, live-out nanny, starting as soon as possible. They have a 3 year old energetic, talkative, playful daughter, and a calm go with the flow independent 1 year old son. The family does not use TV or electronics for kids, and instead favors outdoor activities like hiking, yoga, swimming, and gardening.
This family practices attachment parenting (tandem breastfeeding, bed sharing, baby wearing), eats an all Organic/wild/grass-fed/whole foods diet, chooses non-toxic cleaning/beauty products, and homeschools their children using a nature/play-based educational approach. The right fit would be someone who feels at home in these areas.
Their new nanny should be someone who is extremely upbeat, optimistic, and silly. You should be very experienced with taking care of 2 kids under the age of 3 years old and have quite a bit of experience with this age group. They prefer for their nanny to enjoy helping with cleaning up and will happily do dishes, laundry. They do use nontoxic products, so knowledge of these products would be helpful.
They do require a nanny who can travel 3 months with them in the summer and for several weeks at a time and you should be willing to stay with the 2 kids by themselves while mom and dad are out of town several times a year. During the year they may take weekend trips to Boca Raton, Sedona, or LA. During the summer they travel for weeks at a time to Europe, the Hamptons, or Napa. They are looking for someone who has the desire to accompany them on these trips. Nannies, this is an awesome opportunity to travel with an amazingly fun family!
Lastly, their family believes in the natural healing power of the human body, they use homeopathic and holistic remedies, and will not require testing, masks, or vaccinations.
This position is offering $26 – $30 per hour DOE, with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 5 days per week, 8 hours each day, ideally:
- Tuesday 10am-6pm
- Wednesday 10am-6pm
- Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday 12pm-8pm
- Sat 12pm-8pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding children healthy nutrient dense meals and snacks
- Work with mom to organize homeschool playroom and possibly plan/teach some curriculujm
- Assist toddler in organization of children’s belongings – clothes, toys, books
- Drive to fun outdoor activities – having a reliable and safe car is required
- Redirection and empathetic holding of feelings vs any type of punishment
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Keeping fridge and pantry clean, tidy and organized, wiping counters
- Family clothing laundry
- Loading and unloading dishwasher
- Taking out trash and recycling as needed
- Errands as needed such as bringing dogs to the groomers, picking up take-out, or mailing something at UPS
- Holistic healthy living – mind, body and soul
- Being outdoors, yoga, hiking, having an active lifestyle
- Assisting independence in the kids with child-led play
- Loving, nurturing, and zen communication
- Fart jokes and laughing until your stomach hurts
- A love of dogs – family has 2 King Charles Cavaliers
- This family uses healthy and chemical free products in their home, they require a nanny who doesn’t use fragrances or heavily scented products
- Reliability by being on time each day
- Ability to take initiative, be active and very energetic and fun
- Honesty and open communication
- Highly skilled in multitasking and organization
- Enjoyment of children and empathetic calming nature
- No screen time for the children
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for 3-5 years!
- Travel: Will REQUIRE their nanny to travel with them for up to 3 months in the summer.
- Overnights needed while parents travel
- Two King Charles Spaniels in the home, some dog care will be needed
Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT345.