Fabulous NEW Full or Part Time Household Manager/Nanny Position Available
Cross Streets: Via De Ventura & Hayden Road
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start, Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT332
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this wonderful family of 4! Their daughter is 5 years old and attends pre k each day. She is very happy, active and so sweet. She loves dance, enjoys swimming and going to the park! Their son is 3 years old, he also attends pre school each day. He is also active, loves being busy and really loves soccer and playing outside! The children are both fun to be around, enjoy doing arts and crafts and would love their new nanny to enjoy having a good time with them. Their ideal candidate will be experienced in household management and children in this age group. You should be very reliable, intuitive, and someone who is active and very playful and enjoys planning fun activities with the children each day, but can also hold them accountable for their chores in the home. They would love a nanny who will bring unique activities to the table and can provide mental stimulation for their children. You will be a nanny who can maintain balance and help to teach the children manners, while also making sure they feel loved and guided each day. Mom and Dad both are very busy professionals and will be working away from the home so their nanny should be able to maintain structure. You should be a great communicator, have good values, a positive energy, and be highly motivated. Someone with a very positive disposition is desired! They would love a nanny who is a career nanny and truly loves her job. Spanish speaking would be a bonus, however, not required. A nanny who will be with their family long term is ideal.
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays and use of the family car.
The schedule for this position is flexible: (When applying please let me know which schedule you prefer)
- Schedule 1: Monday through Thursday 1:00pm – 7:00pm and 2 Fridays per month
- Schedule 2: Monday through Thursday 11:00am – 7:00pm and 2 Fridays per month
- Friday hours are determined by the school schedule and most likely will be from 11:00am until 6:00pm 2 Friday per month.
- Family will also need occasional date night and weekend and overnight care
- Candidates who have or need a flexible schedule, please let me know what would work best for you when applying.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare
- Making healthy meals, snacks, packing lunches if needed, having the children help with cooking and clean up
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Engaging with them each day, being active, planning fun things for them to do, help with keeping them on a schedule
- Being outside, driving to and from activities and school as needed
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, arts and crafts
- Organizational projects around the home pertaining to the children
- Teaching manners, respect and setting healthy boundaries
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning floors, counters, maintaining family vehicle
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys etc.
- Having children help with clean up and organizing, managing chores
- Keep all areas tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Children’s laundry and household linens
- Prepping meals for family, snacks etc.
- Running errands if needed
- Healthy eating, being exposed to new things
- Travel, exploring new places
- Quality family time is important
- Being active, outdoors, art
- Limited screen time
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Experienced, reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities, maintain professional boundaries
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family would prefer for their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid-19, however, they are open to considering a candidate who is being safe and following CDC guidelines.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Possible travel with family, however, not required
- Evenings, weekends, and overnights will be needed
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is a very active and busy family who will be great to work with. They love their children and want only the best for them. They are pretty laid back, and they are such wonderful people and want to find the best nanny for their family as soon as possible. Their hope is to find a nanny that the kids love and will be with them for several years. Apply now so you don’t miss out on the chance to work with this great family!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT332.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com