Experienced, Professional Career Nanny/Household Manager
Cross Streets: Shea Blvd and 136th St
Start Date: ASAP for right fit
Ref Code: TNJFT324
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share with you a new full time, long term, amazing position with the best family! Both parents are busy professionals who are seeking the best care for their 3 girls and home. Their oldest daughter is 7 years old and is adventurous, loves to perform and enjoys being creative. She is involved in dance and gymnastics and loves being active! Their middle daughter is 5 years old and is a gentle soul, kind hearted, and somewhat introverted. She too is active and loves dance, soccer and gymnastics. Their youngest daughter is 4 years old and is the life of the party! She is active, loves soccer, dance and gymnastics and is so friendly and kind hearted. The girls are all very sweet and well behaved. Their new nanny should be an organized and tidy person who is able to maintain the home and also care for the girls each day. Their previous nanny was with the family long term and they are now seeking someone to fill her shoes! The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has a really positive attitude and is super fun to be around, nice, reliable, flexible, and has a presence about them so they can really be a role model, teacher and positive figure in the lives of the children. It’s really important that their new nanny be nurturing, loving and someone the kids can look up to. You should really love being with children and enjoy having fun and experiencing things with them. A nanny who is able to research, plan and carry out new activities would be amazing! This family does travel often and would like for their nanny to be available to travel with them and also be available to stay with the girls if the parents are out of town. Nannies, we know this is going to be an amazing opportunity for a career nanny looking for her next long term position!
This position is offering $25 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time and paid holidays and possible healthcare stipend!!! Use of a family vehicle.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Guaranteed 35 hours per week
- Ideally: Tuesday 9:00am-6:00pm, Wednesday 9:00am-6:00pm, Thursday 12:00pm-7:00/8:00pm, Friday 9:00am-6:00pm 9 hours
- Flexibility for travel: Approx. 2 weeks per year/spread throughout the year. Availability to stay with girls overnight approx. 2 weeks per year while parents travel/spread throughout the year
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – healthy meals, snacks, dinner
- Pack/unpack for trips, etc.
- Pack dance and gymnastics backpacks
- Drive to dance and gymnastics, take and stay with (use of family car)
- School pick up (use of family car)
- Homework help
- Playing with the girls, being active, creating fun active days
- Pack lunches, make meals
- Baths and bedtime routine if needed
- Help with school functions and classroom activities
- Help kids with their tower garden (once a week add water and nutrients)
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Errands (Target p/u, returns and etc)
- Family laundry help
- Food prep
- Special projects (decorate for Halloween, help with birthday party, wrap holiday gifts)
- Wash and refill water bottles for school
- Possible light dinner prep
- Keeping home organized and tidy
- Family also has a housekeeper that will assist with these responsibilities.
- Christian values
- Hard working
- Active and love of being outdoors and active
- Travel, discovering new places
- Quality family time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Strong swimmer
- Travel: Family will be traveling. Their nanny should be very open to traveling and willing to stay up to two or more weeks on some trips. Overnight care for children when parents travel.
- Family does have a pool and nanny will need to be able to swim with the children.
- Pets – Fish
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term
- COVID-19: This family is not requiring their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid-19
We are so excited to send some truly amazing candidates to this family! Nannies, if you are looking for a family who is kind, considerate, giving and loyal, this is the one for you! We can’t say enough wonderful things about the opportunity you will be given if working with this family.
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT324.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org