Amazing New Full Time Position Available with Two Sweet Boys
Cross Streets: N 83rd Ave and W Glendale Ave
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT323
The Nanny Joynt is happy to share with you this wonderful new full time position with two fun and sweet little boys! Their oldest son is 2 years old, he is very sweet, active, vivacious, outgoing and loves to be busy! He enjoys playing with his toys and discovering new things outside. Their younger son is 4 months old and is laid back, sweet, snuggly, and so cute. Nannies, this family is seeking a nanny who is very reliable, engaging and will enjoy her time with the kids. You should be really loving, easy going, upbeat and happy. A nanny who is organized, a great communicator, open to feedback, someone who loves their job and is creative and FUN will be ideal for this family. They want their nanny to be energetic, very honest, and they want to have a great relationship with their nanny! It’s very important that you are reliable and on time. Mom and Dad both work outside of the home and have busy schedules. Their nanny should also be a team player and comfortable working with the parents at home on occasion. They want their nanny to feel comfortable taking care of the children and feel like part of the family.
This position is offering $22+ per hour (DOE) with guaranteed hours, paid holidays and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 9:00am until 5:30pm
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- They can be somewhat flexible on start and end times on occasion
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Feeding, changing, naps, keeping a log for the boys each day
- Engaging, playing, educational activities, arts and crafts, making the kids feel like the day is about them
- Taking walks, putting the focus on the children. Planning fun and fulfilling days
- Planned outings once a relationship and trust is established
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Children’s laundry/linens
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing high chairs, children’s items etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to the children
- Respect, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard working
- Self motivated, teaching the boys to be independent
- Care about others, love family time and being together
- Exploring the world around them, being outdoors and active
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, reliable, on time, active and nurturing
- Experienced with children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative,
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring that their nanny be vaccinated for Covid-19
- Length of Commitment: 1 year to start, ideally long term
- Pets: One sweet tiny Yorkie whose name is Dexter. It is important that the nanny make sure the boys are not allowing Dexter to eat any snacks or people food as he has a liver issue. Nanny will need to let Dexter in and out during the day. He tends to keep to himself, but he is friendly.
- Travel: Nannies this family would love a nanny who would be open to traveling with them and helping with occasional overnights if needed. This is not a requirement for this position.
Nannies, this position is an amazing position for a candidate who is looking for a wonderful family to work with full time. They are a young fun family with two thriving careers who need help taking care of their sweet children! They will offer consistent hours every week and are looking for someone to take exceptional care of their kids! They really want you to feel like an extension of their family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT323.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com