Lovely Returning Family Seeking Long Term Career Nanny
Cross Streets: Tatum and Deer Valley
Start Date: ASAP – Within the next two weeks preferred!
Term: 1 year to start – Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT321
The Nanny Joynt would love to introduce you to this wonderful return family in Phoenix! They are seeking full time care of their 4.5 year old and 1.5 year old sons. Both boys are sweet, active and love having fun with their nanny. Their current nanny has been with them for more than 3 years and has decided to move into a different career. Their oldest son attends preschool 5 days per week from 9:00 until 3:00pm, school is across the street so nanny can walk to and from. This family is seeking a committed, reliable and experienced, career nanny who really loves being a nanny and wants to be with their family long term. Their new nanny will be someone who will be flexible with their schedule, active in creating age appropriate and fun activities for the boys each day while keeping them busy and happy. Ideally, you will be very experienced with toddlers, someone who is active, patient, fun, happy, upbeat, interested in doing educational activities, being creative and having fun active days. You should love being outdoors, taking walks, playing outside and experiencing new things with their children. Both mom and dad work full time outside of the home so a nanny who is very reliable and flexible is very important. They are seeking a nanny who is excited about her career and really enjoys having fulfilling days with their children and family!
This position is offering $25 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Family will guarantee 35 hours per week, you will have your schedule one month in advance
- The position is usually 4 days per week:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 7:00am – 6:30pm
- Monday or Wednesday each week 7:00am – 12:00pm or afternoon hours, you will have your schedule a month in advance.
- Sometimes on Saturday morning until 12:00pm if mom or dad works a shift, this is infrequent.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care, making healthy meals, snacks
- Driving to and from activities and school
- Learning activities, crafts, playing, taking walks etc.
- Helping them meet their developmental milestones and keeping busy
- Reading, planning engaging activities each day
- Planning and carrying out educational activities, teaching new things
- Planned outings (Zoo, Parks, Aquarium)
- Organizational projects pertaining to the children
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping things in order and neat
- Vacuum and clean up areas where children eat and play if needed
- Keep things tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Help with children’s laundry, linens, wash, fold, put away
- Family has housekeeper who deep cleans
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, promoting good behavior
- Love of being outdoors and discovering things
- Healthy eating
- Safety conscious
- Hard working, proactive, self motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency, structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed and reliable is a must – this family cannot call off work
- Flexible, experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, active
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children, passionate about your career as a nanny
- Limited screen time for the children while nanny is present
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family highly prefers a nanny who is fully vaccinated for Covid-19 but is not requiring, they are open to discussing.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them long term as the children grow!
- Pets: One small dog in the house, pet care may be needed, letting the dog in and out, feeding, watering etc.
Nannies, this is a great opportunity for someone to be part of a very kind and sweet family for the next few years. They anticipate having their nanny with them until their youngest is in Kindergarten full time! They would truly like to find someone that becomes a part of their family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT321.