Experienced, Professional, Full Time Nanny Needed
Location: Glendale and 7th
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT304
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this progressive, fun family. This family consists of two wonderful and happily married gay men and their 3 lovely children! Their newest addition and the focus of the nanny will be arriving in September and I’m sure she will be adorable and so sweet! You should be experienced in basic newborn standards of care: Back to sleep, know about tummy time and development, keeping a newborn safe and all things that come along with caring for an infant full time. Their boy girl twins are 4.5 years old and very active and playful. Both twins are in school full time during the day. This is a loving and kind family who wants to find the best nanny out there who can help with the care of their family. They are seeking an experienced, mature, reliable, patient and confident career nanny to join their family for at least the next 3 to 4 years! A nanny who will take initiative and is confident in their role, but also be able to ask questions or offer advice when needed. You should have a great work ethic, a lot of newborn care experience, be honest and caring ~ a nanny who really LOVES their job and takes pride in their career caring for children! One Dad works outside of the home, while the other Dad is home and will be reentering the workforce after being a stay at home Dad. He will be around and caring for the twins while their nanny is in the home and is happy to lend a hand and help out when needed. Their new nanny should be really involved with the education and development of their children on a daily basis. Their new nanny should also be, progressive, inclusive, very safety conscious, and very active with the children each day as well. This busy and active family is looking for a nanny who is experienced with infants, previous experience with twins would be ideal. A nanny who is detail oriented, organized, patient and understanding with their children is most important to them. Their nanny should also be warm, calm, flexible, attentive, punctual, self-driven, and motivated; someone who is kind, happy, and loving. Their nanny should always have a positive outlook and really enjoy spending time with their sweet children!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour! The schedule will be 40+ hours each week, with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days. Hours worked over 40 hours in a week will be paid overtime.
- Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm with some flexibility.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare for the infant each day, meals, snacks, bottles, diapers, naps, etc.
- Some after school care for the twins as needed
- Cleaning of highchair, stroller, car seats, etc.
- Helping the children meet and exceed developmental milestones, education, reading, singing
- Maintaining a healthy sleeping and eating schedule
- Activities, walks, outdoor play, arts, crafts, planning fun things for them to do
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Chores including all baby related chores
- Thawing breast milk, prepare bottles, wash bottles
- Wash the baby’s linens, keep nursery organized
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, tidying house each day, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher
- Help with family laundry
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Running errands, meal prep, making sure things are stocked
- Household tasks as needed
- Family does have a housekeeper who does deep cleaning
- Inclusive, respectful of others
- Quality family time
- Kindness, honesty, doing the right thing, being good people
- Be nice!
- Covid-19 – This family REQUIRES a nanny who is fully vaccinated for Covid19. A candidate who is taking all CDC precautions seriously, wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing.
- Experienced with infants and ideally twins
- Up to date on all infant standards of care
- Open to travel and overnights if needed
They are seeking a nanny who is looking for a long-term commitment, they would love a nanny who will become an active part of their family! Both parents are excellent communicators and require a nanny who is open to transparent communication. A nanny who won’t be on her phone during the day or while driving is imperative!
Their most important priority is to have a safe, positive and happy home for their children. Their new nanny will be welcomed into their family, as they will have the most important job in their home!
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT304 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com