Experienced Career Nanny Needed for Two Sweet Boys
Cross Streets: 44th and Camelback
Start Date: Mid August 2021
Ref Code: TNJFT302
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with these wonderful, hard working, loving parents seeking a candidate who is experienced, active, loving, thoughtful, and can be an extension of them. Ideally you will be playful, competent, value safety, and be very organized and helpful around their home. Their oldest son is 4.5 and entering pre-k. He is happy-go-lucky, good natured, calm, kind, sensitive, and likes to do a good job with things. He is very curious and into building things with his hands and loves to be busy and engaged. Their younger son is 2 and loves sports, being physical, active, affectionate, and he loves his big brother! He will also be attending pre school in the fall. The family would love their new nanny to be active with the boys and plan fun activities for them to do while also being sure they are learning new things and being social in their community. The ideal candidate for this position will be proactive, flexible, fun and authentic, you should love getting to know people, be experienced, and be someone who will be a good influence for their children. Both parents are busy professionals with relatively demanding jobs, Mom will be working at home in her home office 3-4 days per week. Their new nanny should be able to keep the children busy while Mom is working. This is a wonderful family who is seeking the best care for their boys and growing family.
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – 9:00am until 5:00pm
- Some flexibility will be necessary for this family to come in early or stay later on occasion.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare – healthy meals, snacks, packing lunches, backpacks, etc.
- Outdoor play, planning active and fun things for them to do
- Helping them meet and exceed milestones
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills, educational activities
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Cleaning and maintenance of children’s items, car seats, backpacks, etc.
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Sweeping, vacuuming floors, wiping counters
- Keeping bathrooms neat and organized
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Family laundry, towels, linens, etc.
- Organizational tasks
- Meal prep, maintaining a grocery list, grocery store if needed
- Running errands
- Tidying at the end of each day
- Respectful, kindness, love of each other
- Quality family time
- Social activities, meeting new people
- Friendly, loving, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and their development
- Positive redirection as needed
- Limited screen time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Easy going, laid back, attentive
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term as their family grows
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Family does travel and would love for their nanny to be able to join them on trips in the summer.
- Flexibility for occasional overnights if needed.
Nannies, this is such a great opportunity to work with a wonderful family who creates an environment in their home of mutual respect and kindness. They have recently relocated back to AZ from NY and are so excited to find an amazing new nanny to join their family. What a great opportunity! Apply NOW!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT302.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com