Fun Full-Time Position Available in Phoenix with Two Sweet Children
Cross-Streets: Camelback and 44th St
Start Date: August 11, 2021
Term: 1 year to start – Ideally Very Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT289
The Nanny Joynt would love to introduce you to this wonderful family in Phoenix! They are seeking full time care of their 6-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter. Their 6-year-old is very energetic, smart and curious. He will be starting 1st grade in August. He loves riding his bike and inventing things. His sweet little sister loves interaction, she’s learning to crawl and is such a happy and curious little girl. This family is looking for their “Mary Poppins!” A nanny who is really positive and happy, emotionally intelligent, reliable, proactive, and intuitive with the needs of their children and home. They would love someone with the ability to teach and really be engaging with the children each day. Ideally, this family wants someone who becomes part of their family in a really organic way. Dad works outside of the home and Mom is currently working from her home office, she will be in and out and will likely be going into the office a few days each week. Their new nanny should be comfortable with Mom being home at times. Their ideal nanny should be active, excited about their career as a nanny, and really want to become part of their family on a long-term basis!
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays. There is also room for growth with this family!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am until 4:00/5:00 pm (40 Hours Guaranteed)
- Occasional evenings and weekends will be needed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care, making healthy meals, snacks, packing lunch for the older child
- Maintaining schedule, naps
- Outings to library storytime, activities, zoo
- Developmental play and activities, creative activities
- Pick up son from school 2 miles away
- Homework, activities, reading with him, swimming
- Caring for both children during Summer and school breaks
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Meal prep for the family – simple unless nanny loves to cook and meal plan that would be amazing!
- Children’s laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Pick/drop off dry cleaning
- Organizational projects – pantry, refrigerator, closets etc.
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping things in order and neat
- Keep things tidy, keep child’s rooms organized and neat
- Friendly, loving, considerate, promoting kind behavior
- Respect and honesty are super important
- Compassion and kindness
- Genuine people, raising good humans
- Love spending time together with as a family
- Inclusion and treating people well
- Traditional values and morals
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, active
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times – The family does have a pool
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children, passionate about your career as a nanny
- No video games/I pads – limited TV time for 6-year-old
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing, washing hands and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them long-term as the children grow!
- Pets: Elderly Teacup Poodle – Needs to be let in and out
- Travel and overnights may be requested 1 to 3 weeks each year
DREAM FAMILY!! Nannies, this family is such a kind, thoughtful, fun family looking for a nanny that wants to be part of their family unit! You should be loving and want to be a long time, integral part of their children’s lives. They treat everyone with respect and want to find the same in their new nanny!
Apply now, this one will go quickly!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT289.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com