Exciting New Full-Time Position with a Growing Family
Cross-Streets: Cactus and 101st
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start, Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT279
Nannies, check out this fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing growing family! This family has the sweetest 2-year-old little girl who is fun-loving and very active! She loves to read books, being outside and is such a joy to be around. They are also expecting boy-girl twins in mid-June!!! This family is seeking a nanny who is creative, super fun, trustworthy, high energy, bubbly, and very loving. Someone who integrates well with their family chemistry is important, knowing when to step in and step back as both parents are very involved and love spending time with their daughter. You should should be excited about your job and truly enjoy spending time with children/babies. Ideally, they would love a nanny who is professional but also light-hearted, someone who can respect personal boundaries, and can think ahead, and feel like an extended part of their family. Mom and Dad are both currently working from home and can be in and out most of the day so their nanny must be comfortable working as a team. They really want their children to feel loved and have fun! Their ideal nanny will be creative in coming up with fun activities and crafts to do and genuinely care about their well-being!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick day, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am until 1:00 pm/2:00 pm to start
- The schedule could change slightly once the babies are born
- Would love flexibility from their nanny on the days and time
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive childcare
- Keeping a daily log each day tracking sleep, feedings, diaper changes, activities etc.
- Assisting with potty training
- Helping to develop/maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities/crafts, walks, outings, classes
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Educational age-appropriate activities
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chairs, floor, counter after meals
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing as needed
- Children’s laundry, linens
- Organizational projects
- Washing crib sheets/changing table/taking out the diaper pail
- Errands, occasional grocery store run
- Ensuring child items are stocked and organized
- Family time
- Child-centric – These parents LOVE spending time with their little one!
- Very close tight-knit family
- Hard-working, careers are important
- Healthy Eating
- Exercise getting outside
- Reliable, on time, active, and very caring
- Experienced with infants and toddlers, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority
- A strong swimmer would be ideal as the family has a pool
- Would love someone who is into education/child development who can implement educational activities throughout each week
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- No cell phone use while caring for the children, NO social media posting or photos
- Discreet – Family privacy is of utmost importance
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. Diligent about hand washing and sanitizing is important as mom is pregnant. Vaccination will not be required for this position.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start – looking for long-term!
- Pets: No pets in the home
- Travel: This family has a 2nd home in Hawaii – they are planning on being there until the beginning of early August or September. They would love for their nanny to be with them in Hawaii for 1 to 2 months. You will have your own room on a private level of the house.
- Family requires that there be no photos and NO social media posting while working with their family. You will be asked to sign an NDA before meeting and/or working with this family.
Nannies, this is such a kind and FUN family to work with! They are loving, active and would love to find a nanny who values these same traits while assisting in caring for their family! Don’t miss out on this one, apply now!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a strong cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT279.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org