Fun, Active Family Seeking Full Time Nanny
Cross Streets: E Deer Valley Rd and N Black Mountain Blvd
Start Date: As soon as possible
Term: 1 to 2 years to start
Ref Code: TNJFT258
The Nanny Joynt would love to introduce you to this wonderful, active and fun family of 5! They are currently seeking a full-time nanny to care for their sweet daughter who is 6 months old. This family does also have an 8-year-old and 5 year old in the home. Their 8-year-old will be working on online school with Dad and the 5-year-old will be in school full time during your working hours and Dad does the pickup and drop off for him. They are seeking a candidate who is able to engage and have fun with all of the children when needed, however, your main role will be taking exceptional care of their baby girl. Their daughter is fun, active and SO cute! Their new nanny should have experience with sleep conditioning as Mom would love to have some help getting their baby girl on a great sleep and nap schedule each day. Someone who is gentle, loving, understanding and able to calmly approach the sleep training would be ideal. Mom is a medical student and will sometimes be working in her office on school work. She gives full autonomy to their nanny and tries to be out of the way for the most part. Dad is also working in and around the home so he will be around often, he also is laid back and will allow the nanny to take full charge of taking care of their daughter. You should be experienced, attentive to the child’s needs, really hands-on and intuitive to her, playful, patient, caring, someone who really LOVES spending time with children. An anny who is flexible, not overly rigid and is nurturing would be ideal for this family. They would love a candidate who is bilingual, however, this is not a requirement. Mom speaks fluent Spanish and Dad speaks Russian! This is a great family who really just wants the best care for their children. They are very welcoming, understanding and can’t wait to meet their new nanny!
This position is offering $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, potty training, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Implementing a healthy sleep, wake schedule
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing, cooking with them and engaging with them
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park (when it’s safe)
- Making healthy organic meals, snacks, etc.
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts, swimming
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Keep play areas tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Children’s laundry
- Meal prep and cooking meals if the nanny enjoys this
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest, kind to each other
- Love spending time together
- Focused on the children playing nicely together and being kind to one another
- Doing things that are enriching and educational
- Enjoy getting the kids involved and engaged in what’s going on in their family
- Healthy eating – organic produce, grass-fed, healthy choices
- Invested in each other and the well being of their children
- Hard working, proactive, self motivated, attentive
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Reliable, attentive, active and very energetic, responsible
- Health and safety are very important – this family does have a pool and would like their nanny to enjoy swimming
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Healthy eating for the children
- Nanny will bring her own snacks and lunches each day
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being very cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public will be required.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start
- Limited use of cell phone while working
- Pets: No pets in the home
This is such a wonderful family. They are kind, sweet, laid back and will be a joy to work with. They want what’s best for their children and hope they can find a new nanny who will really love the children and focus on their safety and growth. If you are interested and have experience working with babies apply now!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT258.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org