Amazing Position with the Sweetest Two Year Old Boy
Cross Streets: (Mesa) Country Club and Guadalupe
Start Date: 1/4/2021 – Early January
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJFT248
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this wonderful Disney loving family who is seeking help caring for their happy two-year-old son! They are seeking a full time experienced nanny to join their team in caring for their sweet boy! Their son is an outgoing boy with a big personality and he is very affectionate. He loves playing with others and exploring new things. He loves Musicology (via zoom right now), books, Frozen, The Wiggles, Mickey Mouse, taking walks, and playing in the backyard on his playset. Although he does have a minor expressive speech delay that he is in speech therapy to improve, he understands very well, follows directions well, and knows a large variety of words, as well as sign language. This would be an amazing position for a nanny who has knowledge in sign language (ASL) or is willing to learn simple signs. Their ideal candidate will be open and honest, a great communicator, and be very on board with being a team with the parents who both work from home. A nanny who is confident in speaking and asking questions if needed is ideal. They would love a nanny who will be engaging and loves to teach their son and enrich his day!
They also want to make sure their household is a safe place to work. They very strictly follow CDC guidelines to keep their family safe from COVID-19, and to keep their nanny safe as well. Their nanny will be required to wear a specially designed clear mask provided by the family so that their son can see their mouth in order to help with his speech progress. They do also require that anyone entering their home wears a mask. They require frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers throughout the day. This is a fragrance-free household due to family members that are immune-compromised and have chemical sensitivities, so they ask that their nanny be fragrance-free while in their home.
This position is offering $18 – $21 per hour with guaranteed hours and after 30 days of employment paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, and the option of a health stipend or bonus program.
The schedule for this position will be:
7:45 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Thursday7:45 AM – 12:45 PM Friday
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the child – meals, snacks, cleaning up, diapering, potty training
- Helping their child learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- They would love someone who follows a weekly theme of activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the child’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed, emptying diaper pail
- Child’s laundry, folding, putting away
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing child items, high chair, stroller, etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Team players
- Invested in their son and his development and education
- Safety-conscious – this family does have a fenced pool
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Trust, loving, feel like part of the family,
- Quality time with family
- This family has a love for all things DISNEY and musicals – and may just break out in song somedays 🙂
- Very cautious family – all aspects of health and safety are very important!
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Early Childhood Education or teaching background ideal but not required
- At least 3 years of experience with young children
- Someone who is using extreme cautionn in regard to COVID-19
- Someone who loves to sing, dance and be silly!
- Flexible, organized, takes initiative
- Someone who enjoys cooking (for the child only) would be ideal but not required
- Strong sense of maintaining safety at all times for the child
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
“COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being extremely cautious and following all of the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. They need a nanny who is limiting maskless interactions to their household members only and wears a mask while social distancing when interacting with anyone from outside of their household. They would not feel comfortable with a nanny who eats in restaurants/bars or who gathers in large groups. The family will provide a clear mask to be worn in their home during working hours.
- Length of Commitment: 1 -2 years to start!
- Pets: No pets in the home – If their nanny has pets they ask that they use care to not bring pet hair into the home due to allergies.
Nannies, this is a great position with a wonderful and caring family! This family believes in open communication and wants their nanny to always feel comfortable talking to them. They truly want their nanny to feel like an integral part of their son’s caregiving team where she or he can openly and honestly provide input while following their guidance on what they feel is best for their son. This family loves Disney and music and tries to make sure their house is a fun place to live and work, while also ensuring that there are plenty of opportunities for their son to learn new things.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT248.