Full Time Nanny/Household Manager Position with 3 Wonderful Little Boys
Cross Streets: Scottsdale Rd and McCormick Parkway
Start Date: 11/23/2020 ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT244
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to introduce you to this amazing fun and active family! They are seeking a full time experienced nanny/household manager to join their family! Nannies, this family has 3 amazing little boys! Their oldest son is 5 years old and is energetic, happy and easy-going. He loves to play basketball and enjoys his iPad, although, the family would love to mitigate his time on it. Their middle son is 3 years old and is social, can be stubborn at times, and is very active, so a nanny who can keep up with him is ideal! Their sweet baby son is 2 months old and is such an easy baby, he is sleeping well, and has a great daytime routine. Safe sleep is very important to this family and their nanny must be up to date on ALL safe sleeping and infant care practices. They are seeking a dynamite rockstar nanny to join their family! You should be intuitive, very on top of your game, proactive, extremely reliable, and committed. They want someone comfortable working in a team environment with mom and someone who is extremely organized and proactive with the children. They would love for their new nanny to feel confident in their role and enjoy the household management side of things just as much as childcare. Mom is working towards her Master’s and will be doing schoolwork online. Dad goes to an office but is home on Fridays. The parents try to stay pretty much out of the way and allow their nanny to do her job. You should be able to plan activities for the children daily, help them learn, and keep them active. The family does enjoy travel and would like their nanny to be able to travel with them for up to 2 weeks per year.
Nannies, what a great opportunity to work with a wonderful family and enjoy some travel as well!!!
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick days!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm 40 hours per week
- Some flexibility with the hours for the right candidate
- Older boys are in school 8:30 am – 12/2:45pm M-F
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children – meals, snacks, lunches, dinner, cleaning up
- Full comprehensive care for the baby diapering, bottles., etc.
- School pick up at 12:30pm and 2:45pm – Car will be provided
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Helping Mom with tasks as needed, Mom is very hands-on
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Stepping in and helping with things as needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Children’s laundry and linens, wash, fold, put away
- Help with family laundry if needed
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized – Family loves a tidy home!
- Washing bottles, high chairs, car seats etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational projects
- They love organization and systems and would love a nanny/household manager who can help to get them back on track and organized
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Team players, quality time
- Respect of elders, manners are very important
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Safety-conscious – this family does have pool
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability is KEY for this family!
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Strong swimmer, the family does have a pool
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home due to an infant being in home
- Organized and enjoys getting tasks completed within the home
- LOVE of travel, this family travels during the summer and winter months to great locations!!!
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: 1 year to start
- Pets: Sweet Golden Doodle who will need let outside and inside during the day
- Travel with the family
Nannies, this is truly a dream job for a career nanny who is very reliable and looking for an amazing position! This family is down to earth, fun, active and such a sweet family. They truly believe their nanny should be a part of the family and they will enjoy working alongside you. If you are experienced, love active children and enjoy household management, this is the position for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT244.