Amazing New Full Time Position In Scottsdale with Great Family
Cross Streets: Pima and Thompson Peak
Start Date: November 1, 2020
Term: Long Term!
Ref Code: TNJFT240
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to share this wonderful new long term position with you! This family has a relaxed environment in their home and their children are so happy and fun. Their oldest daughter is 4 years old, she is sweet, smart and athletic. Their middle daughter is 3 years old and she is so silly, fun and easy going. Their youngest daughter is 1 year old and is such a good baby! They hope to be add another sweet baby to their family in the future so they would love a nanny who has infant experience, as well as, experience working with toddlers. Mom is a stay at home and their nanny will be working as a team with her. She needs another set of hands, someone who will be proactive, intuitive and eager to help where needed. Dad is home when he is not traveling for his job. Being a team player is a must for this family! Their ideal nanny will be someone who wants to be like part of the family, laid back, relaxed, active, energetic, and very excited to interact with the children each day. You should be confident, have a good head on your shoulders and a great great role model. Their ideal nanny is someone who is a great communicator with great initiative who can also follow direction well. You should also be sensitive and aware of confidentiality and willing to sign an NDA with this family.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm or 9:00am until 5:00pm or 8:00am until 4:00pm
- Mom can offer flexibility for the right candidate
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care, feeding, lunch, snacks etc., changing, potty training, naps
- Finishing up breakfast when you arrive, getting girls ready for school, stay with baby while mom takes older girls to school and runs errands
- Helping with the house chores, organizing
- Arts, crafts playing etc.
- Helping children meet their developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with children each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Vacuum and mop areas where children eat and play, disinfect playroom as needed
- Prep meals, feed children, clean up after meals
- Keep playroom tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Laundry, linens, change changing table sheet, wipe down changing table
- Keep bathrooms and closets organized
- Keep track of child inventory products needed
- Be a second set of hands to mom…
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Safety is very important – This family does have a pool. The two older girls are great swimmers and they would love a nanny comfortable taking them swimming
- Very welcoming they want people to feel very welcomed in their home
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Kindness is the golden rule
- Family is very important and their extended family is around a lot
- Respect is very important, respect of elders and parents
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency, manners and firm boundaries
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Family does travel and would like their nanny to travel with them as needed
- Some overnights may be needed for the family as well
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Their children do attend in person school and activities. They are following guidelines and being cautious while still living as their lives as normal as possible.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time 2+ years!
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is such a loving, fun family who really wants their new nanny to feel like part of the family! They respect others and want their nanny to be with them for many years and their children grow. They have had their current nanny for years and just adore her!! They are excited to welcome someone new into their family to build a strong long term bond with. Nannies, if you are looking for a wonderful, long term, growing family to work with then this is the family for you!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT240.