Wonderful New Full Time Position Available with a Sweet Toddler
Cross Streets: 64th St & Greenway
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year plus – Long Term!
Ref Code: TNJFT239
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to be working with this wonderful family of three! Their sweet daughter is 17 months old! She is intellectually curious, funny, has a great sense of humor, so affectionate, warm, loving and so fun to be around! She enjoys swim class, music class, dancing singing, and being active. Mom will take her to her classes each week and during that time they would like their nanny to do household management tasks and prepare for the aftrnoon. This family is seeking a nanny who is passionate about children, someone who LOVES their job and enjoys spending their days with their sweet girl! They want their daughter to be engaged by their new nanny and have a ton of fun together! You should be bubbly, positive, a hard worker, and know-how to get the job done. Being really proactive, flexible, kind, thoughtful, and amazing with their daughter are all qualities they are looking for in a candidate. Their daughter really enjoys singing, dancing and is full of energy, so they want the same in their nanny! Ideally, someone who is just a natural with children, has a lot of experience with toddlers, loves to engage with their daughter and be creative, while also being very organized, and clean. Mom is working remotely in her private home office, while Dad is also working from a home office, once Covid is resolved he will likely be out of the house more. Some days Mom will be around more and other days not so much so a nanny who is confident working as a team, as well as independent, is needed for this wonderful family!
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00am until 3:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, potty training, naps
- Helping her meet her developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with her each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park
- Making meals, snacks, etc.
- Planning educational activities, teaching her new things
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Vacuum and mop areas where the child eats and plays, disinfect playroom
- Prep meals, feed child, clean up after meals
- Keep playroom tidy, keep child’s room organized and neat
- Laundry, change crib sheet weekly, change changing table sheet, wipe down changing table
- Keep bathroom and closet organized, refill diapers
- Keep track of child inventory products needed for reorder
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Safety is MOST important – This family does have a pool
- Very welcoming they want people to feel very welcomed in their home
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Humor – They like to laugh a lot
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their child and her development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health and safety guidelines both within and outside of the home
- This family does travel and would LOVE their nanny to travel with them roughly 3 weeks per year. Possible trip to Mexico in December. Other locations: Hawaii!!!
- Occasional overnight stays will also be required while working with this family
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time.
- Pets: A sweet loving Goldendoodle who is indoors so a nanny who loves dogs would be ideal. No responsibilities will be asked of the nanny pertaining to the dog.
Nannies, this is a very warm, loving, fun family. They treat their nanny like they are part of the family. Their current nanny is absolutely phenomenal in childcare and household management and sadly has to leave due to health reasons. Their daughter is full of life, full of energy, super smart and curious, loves to play and interact, dance and sing and help clean. They have a beautiful, clean home in a nice, quiet neighborhood near a park and they are so excited to find their new amazing nanny to work with their family on a long-term basis! Nannies, don’t miss out on this one!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT239.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org