Confident, Experienced Newborn Care Specialist Position
Cross Streets: N 105th St and E Raintree Dr
Start Date: End of January 2021
Term: 2.5 to 3 months
Ref Code: TNJFT235
The Nanny Joynt is excited to partner with this incredibly laid back and kind family seeking a confident, experienced, safety-conscious, and patient newborn care specialist. This individual should be very private and understand confidentiality is very important to them. You will partner with them in caring for their sweet newborn baby girl who is due January 31st, 2021. Their NCS should be confident in their abilities, calm, and laid back, and not overly high energy. You should be flexible with travel as you may be needed to travel with the family once or twice for up to a week at a time during towards the end of your contract. They would love to find a wonderful NCS who is experienced in caring for newborns, someone who will be responsive and attentive to the baby during the night, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment. Their ideal NCS will have a gentle approach and be able to effectively get their baby on a solid sleep schedule.
This position is offering competitive pay based on experience with guaranteed hours.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 40 hours per week, nighttime hours – 4 nights per week
- Might need to travel once or twice for up to 1 week during this time for work and may need assistance in the daytimes instead of nights during travel.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep schedule.
- Helping their daughter into a great sleep routine
- Keeping a nightly log
- Maintaining the nursery areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Washing bottles, sanitizing items used for baby
- Supporting mom and dad as they become new parents
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self
- Taking out the trash/diapers if needed
- Making sure all baby areas are stocked/organized/tidy
- Sterilization of baby items, nipples, bottles, pump parts, etc.
- Clear expectations and communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate, and appreciative
- Calm energy
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Experienced with newborns, NCS training
- Calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, and attentive
- Confidentiality is very important
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- No cell phone usage while caring for baby
- On-time, prompt
- Honesty and open communication
- Social Distancing Practices, careful with Covid precautions
- COVID-19: This family requires a NCS who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of commitment – 2.5 to 3 months
- Pets – Small Cava-Poo and a Black Lab
- This family requires that you not only love animals but that you are good with them, able to let them in and out as needed, and enjoy spending time with them as well.
This is an amazing position for a wonderful NCS who is looking for a laid back and sweet family to work with. They are excited about finding a great fit for their family to help them care for their newborn once she arrives!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT235.