Exciting New Position Available in Scottsdale Full Time
Cross Streets: Thompson Peak and Scottsdale Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 2 years plus – Long Term! Ideally for the next 10 years!
Ref Code: TNJFT223
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this amazing dream family! They are seeking a full-time long term experienced nanny to join their family! Nannies, this family has 3 children and a new baby boy due in October of 2020. Their oldest child is 5 years old and he is so loving, social and active. Their 4 year old son is very loving, and loves to do what his big brother is doing. Their youngest is a little girl who is 2 years old. She is assertive and loves to cuddle. All three of the children enjoy being active and engaged. The children were very attached to their previous nanny and the family wants to make sure that their new nanny will stay with them for a very long time and really become part of the children’s lives. Their ideal candidate will love to travel, is flexible, and will always take exceptional care of the children. Someone who is very intuitive, proactive, helps out where needed, is positive and high energy is a must for this family! Mom is a stay at home mom, so their new nanny must be comfortable working in a team environment. The two boys will be attending school full time once schools open back up for in-person learning. Their new nanny should have 5 years or more experience working with children who are close in age and really love her career as a nanny. You should be able to plan fun activities for the children daily to keep their bodies active and their minds growing. The family does travel during the summer to Coronado and to the sand dunes in the winter, they do need their new nanny to be willing to travel with them for at least 2 to 3 weeks at a time (ideally someone who could spend the Summer in CA with them). They would also love a bilingual nanny, however, this is not a requirement for the position. Their ideal candidate will be someone who is reliable, has a strong work ethic, is a quick learner, and enjoys working with young children!
This position is offering $23 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid vacation, use of family car and health insurance!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 4/5pm
- Family is somewhat flexible on hours, however, they need someone to arrive no later than 7:30am each day.
- Summer travel as well as long weekend trips throughout the year
- Prefer a candidate who will travel with them at minimum for 2 to 3 weeks at a time
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up, diapering, potty training
- Getting children up and ready for the day
- Breakfast, lunches, dinner
- School drop off and pick up – walking distance
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Helping Mom with tasks as needed
- Research activities and classes
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- Stepping in and helping with things as needed
- Overall infant care once the time comes
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Children’s laundry and linens, wash, fold, put away
- Help with family laundry if needed
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing bottles, high chairs, etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Team players
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Safety-conscious – this family does have pool
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Strong swimmer, the family does have a pool
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- LOVE of travel, this family travels during the summer and winter months to great locations!!!
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: Very long term! Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time.
- Pets: No pets in the home
- Travel with the family
Nannies, this is truly a dream job for a career nanny who is looking for the perfect long term position! They really want their new nanny to be a part of their family for many years to come. They are genuine, caring, loving and are ready to welcome their new nanny into their home!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT223.