Fabulous New Full Time Long Term Position Available in Phoenix
Cross-Streets: 56th and Camelback
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Very Long Term 4 – 5 years ideally
Ref Code: TNJFT222
The Nanny Joynt is very excited to share with you this new full time position available in Phoenix! This family is looking for a full time, long term, experienced nanny/household manager to join their family. They have two wonderful children and a baby due in January 2021! Their daughter is 2.5 and is a sensitive and sweet little girl. She loves dressing like a princess and is a girly girl! Their son is 1 year old and is so happy and loves to be read to. He also enjoys climbing and all things boy! They are expecting another precious little girl in January. Once the baby is born mom will be home for at least 12 – 14 weeks for maternity leave. Mom is a full-time Medical Sales Rep and will sometimes be working both in the home and out. They would love to find a nanny who is very proactive, a hard worker, someone who is willing to jump in and do anything is needed to help their children thrive and help make their lives run smoothly. Their new nanny should have experience with young children and infants, be a true team player, and have a positive and sunshiny personality. Someone who is active and able to plan fun activities for the children each day to keep their bodies and minds active. The family does occasionally travel on fun vacations and they would LOVE their nanny to come along with them if they are open to it. Their ideal candidate will be someone who is reliable, has a strong work ethic, is a quick learner and enjoys working with young children!
This position is offering $18 – $24 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time!
The schedule for this position will be:
- The typical schedule will likely be Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Prior to Covid their nanny was working 7:30am -5:30pm – 50 hours and hours could adjust to this schedule again
- On occasion may need you to stay later than 5:30pm, although this is rare.
- Every day is a little different as Mom is in and out of surgery.
- They need someone who is flexible with the hours open to coming in as early as 7am
- Open to part-time as well if the nanny who is the best match prefers 3 or 4 full days. Please specify your ideal option when applying!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up, diapering, potty training
- Getting children up and ready for the day
- Preparing Breakfast, lunches, dinner
- School drop off and pick up – car provided
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Outings to parks, aquarium etc, once Covid permits
- Research/schedule activities and classes
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Children’s laundry and linens, wash, fold, put away
- Wash bedding/towels each week
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing bottles, high chairs, etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Ethical, kind humans and want their children to be great people
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Safety-conscious – this family does have a pool
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time is a must for this position
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and be confident in your role
- A strong swimmer would be ideal but not required, children love to swim have taken ISR
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Very schedule oriented
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home.
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Both parents do work in the health care field and are in and out of hospitals. They are always in the appropriate gear and taking COVID precautions very seriously. They use proper hygiene and are extremely careful to not expose their family and others to the virus.
- Length of Commitment: Very long term! Would love their nanny to be with them until they no longer need a nanny.
- Pets: Two large dogs, indoor. Golden Retriever and Belgian Malinois, 65 pounds each.
- No pet care is needed other than letting them in and out during the day. They are both friendly and low maintenance.
Nannies, this is such an amazing family! They want their new nanny to be a part of their family for many years to come. They have employed their lovely nanny for the past 2.5 years and have formed the most incredible relationship with her. They are so appreciative of her and all the amazing work she does within their family! They are thoughtful, kind, and very hopeful that they will find an amazing new nanny who will really enjoy taking care of their children along with them.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT222.