Exciting New Part Time Position in Phoenix
Cross Streets: 32nd St and Indian School
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT219
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to share this brand new part time position with you! This family has two children, their son is 2.5 and is very active, likes to play with blocks and his farm animals. He is a very sweet boy who enjoys being a big brother. He will be attending preschool nearby in September if his school reopens. His sister is 8 months old and she is learning all about the world around her. She has a sweet personality and is overall a great baby. This family would love a nanny who will be engaging with the children during the day and someone who will enjoy doing educational activities with them. Their ideal nanny would enjoy using play-based learning with the children. This family utilizes the Love and Logic parenting method, so someone who is familiar with this approach is ideal. The ideal candidate will keep the children engaged and happy, develop activities that assist in learning, and will facilitate active child-led learning and engagement. The nanny should be active, energetic, honest, reliable and experienced with young children, someone who loves her career as a nanny! Ideally the family would love a nanny who will be with them through this pandemic and ideally long term if it’s a good fit for both parties.
This position is offering $18 – $22 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement and paid time off if in fact this position will be long term. The family is willing to offer other benefits as they know more about the length of this position.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full care of the children during the day – Bottles, meals, cleaning up, diapering
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- Making snacks, prepping meals, washing bottles, dishes etc.
- Children’s laundry, linens, folding, putting away
- Driving children to activities and preschool as needed
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Easy meal prep for the children if needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive
- Ability to take initiative and create educational activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, timely
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home.
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: August thru the end of the pandemic and hopefully long term.
- Pets: One mini Goldendoodle, 30lbs, indoor
Nannies, this is a very kind and happy family! They are seeking someone who will love and care for their children while they are at work each day. They encourage creativity and think this will be an amazing position for a caregiver who wants to help the children explore the world around them!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT219.