An Amazing New Full Time Nanny Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: 49th and Camelback
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT213
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with this wonderful loving family seeking someone that will really invest in their family! This family has 5 incredible children! Their oldest children are 5 year old boy/girl twins who will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. They are both very athletic and enjoy sports and staying acitve. Their 3-year-old daughter will be in full time pre-k and has such a fun and bright personality! Their youngest son is 18 months old and will be home full time each day with the nanny. He is a happy little guy who loves to play and be active. Their 5th child, a baby girl is due in August 2020. Mom will be home with her in the early phase. Their new nanny should be intuitive, a self-starter, someone really warm and engaging. Reliability is very important, so someone who is always on time and committed to their job. Both parents are very involved and truly care about the people in their lives, they want their nanny to feel welcome, happy, and enjoy her job! Their nanny needs to be comfortable working as a team, Mom is a stay at home mom and is in and out a lot during the day, Dad is home when he is not traveling for work which is typically 10 days per month. They don’t have other family members who live in the area and want to offer their new nanny to be a warm, happy, and laid back environment to work in. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who will actively engage with the children each day, foster their growth and provide a safe and loving environment for them to learn and thrive in.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – 12:00pm until 7:00pm
- Some flexibility, however, the later hours are most important
- If someone wanted less hours they could do a 1pm/2pm start time
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive childcare, mainly for the 1.5 year old and new baby. It is extremely rare that the nanny would have all 5 children to care for on her own.
- Preparing meals and snacks, diapering, potty training, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping the children reach developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning educational activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Some help with pick up of the older children from school
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Cleaning and maintenance of children’s items, high chairs, car seats, etc.
- Children’s laundry/linens, folding, putting away, changing bed/crib sheets
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
- This family is currently hiring for a household manager position as well. This person will work as a team with their nanny to ensure the home is organized and running smoothly.
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and education. Very hands-on parents
- Safety-conscious, this family does have a pool
- Emphasis on education and staying healthy and active
- Positive redirection as needed
- Setting boundaries for their children and then letting them make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Ability to take initiative
- Able to work as a team and understand the dynamic of the parents being around
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- The ideal candidate for this position would also be fluent in another language, however, this is not a requirement for this position.
- Pets – Yes. This family has two very sweet white golden retrievers. The nanny would not have responsibilities with the dogs
- Travel – Domestic – They would LOVE to have a nanny who would travel with them to Park City, Utah. where they have a second home.
- During the Summers they are usually there for 2 months and they are open to flying their nanny home if they could come out for two weeks or more at a time during the summer.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally 2 to 3 years.
- COVID-19: This family would like a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is wearing a mask in public and is being smart and cautious would be ideal
Nannies, this is an AMAZING family that is so much fun! They really want a wonderful nanny to join their team so they can maximize time with each of their children. They genuinely care about the people in their lives and will make sure you have the best working environment possible! So if you are looking for an amazing long term position with a family who has your best interest at heart, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT213.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com