Full Time Nanny Needed in Phoenix
Cross-Streets: Tatum and Bell Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT211
The Nanny Joynt is happy to partner with a really loving and kind family seeking an experienced, caring, happy, fun, smart, full of energy, and creative nanny who will partner with them in caring for their two adorable children. Mom works as a lactation consultant and is in and out of the home on a regular basis. Dad has an office outside of the home but may be working from home once in a while. Their 1-year-old boy is such a sweet little guy and so fun to be with. He is happy, healthy, a pro at baby-led weaning, and loves his big sister. Their daughter who is 3 ½ years old is very sweet, bubbly, talkative, empathetic, clever, and cautious. She enjoys music (listening, singing, playing instruments), imaginative play, hearing and looking at books, storytime at the library, splash pads, and is learning how to swim! They would love to find a wonderful nanny who will actively engage the children each day, foster their growth and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to learn and thrive, particularly given the presence of coronavirus in the community. Their ideal nanny has experience with early childhood development/education, will love to play with them, and enjoy spending enriching time with them each day. This family is very loving, trustworthy, kind and truly values the care and well being of others!
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – Later in the day is preferred 10:00am until 6:00pm would be ideal
- Family is open to 9:00am – 5:00pm or 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Some Flexibility for the right candidate
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping the children reach developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Planning outings once COVID is no longer a concern
- Bathing the children each evening
- Children’s laundry/linens, folding, putting away, changing bed/crib sheets
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Washing all bottles, children’s laundry
- Organizational tasks
- Meal prep if candidate enjoys cooking
- Helping out as needed around the house
- Friendly, respectful, considerate, honest
- Close-knit family and close to extended family members
- Emphasis on education and learning
- Positive redirection as needed
- Limited screen time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, caring, happy, fun, smart, full of energy, and creative.
- Maintaining health and safety in the home is of utmost priority
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- Pets – 1 dog
- Collie beagle mix – very sweet 35lbs, she does bark when the doorbell rings
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term
This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public.
Nannies, this is truly one amazing family who will treat you like gold! They truly respect others and value family! If you are looking for a wonderful position with a family who has the cutest children ever, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT211.