Wonderful New Full Time Position for Two Sweet Little Girls
Cross Streets: N 105th St and Sheena Dr.
Start Date: March 20, 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT189
We are excited here at The Nanny Joynt to partner with an incredibly loving and laid back family seeking an organized, patient, adaptable and experienced nanny for their two sweet girls. Mom is expecting and their 2nd daughter who will arrive in February 2020! Her older sister is 7 years old, she is very excited about the arrival of her new sister and is very active. She enjoys swimming, ballet, gymnastics and arts. Both parents are Physicians and have busy schedules, their nanny must be very timely and reliable. Mom will be home on maternity leave for about 12 weeks and Dad will also be home for 2 weeks. Both parents can at times work from home so a nanny who is confident working with adults in the home occasionally is important. A nanny who is safety conscious is needed for this family as they do have a swimming pool and would love for their new nanny to be a strong swimmer. The family will be moving to a new home in April or May which is in the same area. Their ideal nanny will love her job as a nanny and truly engage with the girls each day, helping their older daughter with crafts, projects and making her feel included will be very important! Nannies this a great opportunity to work with an amazing family on a long term basis. Ideally, they want someone who will stay with them until their youngest daughter is in preschool and then transition into their household manager!
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, guaranteed hours and a healthcare stipend!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm, 40 – 45 hours per week
- Occasional date nights if mutually agreed upon
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care, keeping a log each day
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their infant hit her developmental milestones
- Playing, reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks/outings when baby is old enough
- Educational activities, arts, crafts, cooking, etc. with older child
- School pick up, after school activities
- Making healthy snack each day
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Occasional errands, grocery shopping, etc.
- Organizational tasks, help with moving, packing, unpacking when time permits.
- Laid back, kind, friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Safety conscious, family does have a pool at home
- Loyal and trusting
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date on vaccinations (TDAP) Required
- Newborn care experience
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Experienced, organized, calm, patient, nurturing, flexible, reliable and must always be on time, engaging and active with the children
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Well planned nanny who comes to work each day prepared
- Love of your career as a nanny
- Pets – This family does have a cat and dog. Their dog usually goes to doggy daycare each day, however, a nanny who is comfortable with pets is ideal. The cat is usually in hiding.
- Travel: Some travel may be offered if Nanny and Family mutually agree upon
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term!!!
Nannies!!! This is a great job opportunity for a career nanny looking for a wonderful position that will be long term and has room for growth!!!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT189.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com