Fabulous Full Time Position in Phoenix with Two Little Boys
Cross Streets: Lincoln and 22nd
Start Date: December 2019
Ref Code: TNJFT175
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to partner with this incredibly kind and loving family seeking a fun, flexible and laid back nanny to partner with them in caring for their two sons. Their oldest son is 3 years old and is very active, loving and fun to be around. He does attend preschool and will be attending full time in January. The school is close by their home for easy drop off and pick ups. Their second son will be arriving in January 2020! A nanny who has experience working with infants will be ideal for this family. Someone who is confident, loving, nurturing and enjoys taking care of their boys. Mom will be home for 6 to 7 weeks after the baby is born and Grandparents will be in town for a few months as well. A nanny who doesn’t mind working as a team player for the 1st few months is a must for this position. Mom works outside of the home, however, Dad may be home occasionally every other week. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for children, someone who will actively engage them each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will experienced with infants, patient, calm, clean and organized. This family is very easy going and accommodating. They are excited to find their new long term nanny who will enjoy working with their family for the next 1 to 2 years!
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 until 4:00pm
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- Occasional weekend care will be needed when both parents are on call. Weekends will be 1 to 2 times every couple months, 4 hours shifts on Saturday and/or Sunday. Parents do know their weekend call schedule 6 months in advance.
- Occasional Domestic travel may be requested but is not required
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Washing and sanitizing bottles and infant toys
- Keeping a log for their infant son daily
- Helping their boys hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities and outings
- Driving, to and from school
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Simple meal prep as needed (washing, chopping etc)
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Cleaning up after self and children, washing all bottles, children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Keeping kitchen area clean
- This family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning and laundry 2 times per month
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and accommodating
- Engaging and hands on
- Safety conscious
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to help out where needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Timely and professional
- Organized and clean
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Pets – Family has one indoor Goldendoodle who is 5 years old, very friendly, and well trained. Nanny will not have responsibility for the dog.
- Length of commitment – One – two years
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT175.