Family Personal Assistant/Household Manager for Great Family in Paradise Valley
Mockingbird and Indian Bend
Start Date: Flexible and as soon as they find the right fit
Ref Code: TNJFT165
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to be working with a wonderful HP family seeking a highly professional, proactive, and organized personal assistant/household manager to join their team! Their new personal assistant will be working closely with the lady of the house and family to help support their lifestyle, home, and work balance for the family. Regimented daily, weekly, and monthly routines along with as needed, daily duties. The role is working from the primary residence of the family in Paradise Valley with occasional travel to other homes, vacations, and work events. Working closely with other staff – house vendors, nannies, housekeepers, bookkeeper, home maintenance company and corporate EAs.
Hours are generally 9-5 Monday – Friday. Occasional additional hours are needed for work, travel, and events, which may be on evenings or over weekends.
Travel: Occasional travel to oversee other homes, personal travel destinations, work events and special occasions (approximate time totaling 2-4 weeks per year).
The position is generously offering $55,000 – $85,000+ based on on experience with guaranteed hours, PTO, paid holidays, Health Insurance and other amazing benefits!!! This is an incredible opportunity for a career personal assistant/household manager with impeccable experience and reference !!! There is room to grow within the position as they are seeking a wonderful long term fit! They are willing to consider out of state candidates and open to assisting with relocation for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following attributes:
- Very detail oriented
- Works well with others and within a team
- Follows instructions
- Able to multi-task and manage many projects at once
- Enjoys being around children (1 in home)
- Takes direction well
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Event planning a plus
- Reliable vehicle for work errands (with mileage reimbursement)
Household duties will include:
- Stock all household supplies
- Grocery shopping
- Maintain vehicles
- Closet organization
- Occasional light laundry (towels and linens)
- Receive and send mail and packages
- Check home and coordinate with vendors to keep in working order (light bulbs, home automation, piano tuning, pest control, landscapers, general handyman work, etc)
- Coordinate fresh flower delivery
- Maintain household calendars
- Maintain personal calendars
- Coordinate/book personal travel
- Help pack/unpack for trips
- Run errands – dry cleaning, shopping, car wash, etc
- Coordinate and oversee housekeeping staff
- Help with general tidiness of the home
- Help with party planning
Business Related Tasks:
- Maintain travel and business event calendars
- Help facilitate in-home meetings
- Pack/Unpack for trips
- Work with Corporate EAs as needed
- Travel to events and work with corporate team members
- Oversee travel itineraries
This is a DREAM job for the right candidate who is uber organized, positive, upbeat and loves making lists and getting things done! This is a wonderful family who have had great assistants in the past and currently employ two of our nannies! They are respectful, flexible and treat their employees like GOLD! They are excited to meet a new team member who can be a great help and make a lasting connection with their family!
Candidates must be discreet and be a true professional.
If you possess all the qualities above and are ready to work with a really wonderful family please send your resume to email@example.com REF CODE TNJFT165!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org