Experienced Nanny Needed for Newborn Twins
Location: 44th and Indian School
Start Date: As soon as possible, preferably by 9/9/19
Ref Code: TNJFT159
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share a fabulous position working with infant boy girl twins and their 9 year old sister! The twins are currently just 3 weeks old. They were born at 35 weeks and are now doing very well. The twins older sister is in school full time, but will be home after school each day. Big sis is such a fun little girl, she is happy, very smart and really loves being active. This family is seeking a confident nanny who is able and willing to take exceptional care of the babies. This family would like their new nanny to be loving, caring and very experienced and knowledgable with infants. Twin experience is ideal! Mom does work from home so you should be comfortable being a team player and helping out where needed. She will be hands on and helpful with the twins for at least the first 6 months.
This is a full time position. The schedule will be 40 hours a week with guaranteed hours:
- Monday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 10:30am – 5:30pm
They can be somewhat flexible with the hours for the right candidate!
This position is offering $20 -$22 per hour with paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days and guaranteed hours. They would love for their nanny to become part of their family and stay with them long term.
This family is looking for someone who is professional, career oriented and loves their job as a nanny. A nanny who is proactive, intuitive, flexible, loving and always one step ahead is ideal. This family would love someone who is kind, easy going and and has a natural ability to care for babies. They would like someone who is open and easy to communicate with and is also self motivated, punctual and very loving with their children.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive baby care, naps, diapers, engaging.
- Feeding, bottles, sanitizing baby items
- Making sure the babies are reaching their developmental milestones, activities, reading, singing, tummy time.
- Once the babies are old enough, outings, play classes, etc. (around 6 – 8 months)
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a daily log, activities, sleep, etc.
- Baby food prep as babies get older
Household responsibilities will include:
- Dishes, loading/unloading dishwasher
- Children’s laundry primarily with some assistance with family laundry
- Emptying diaper pail
- keeping all child related areas clean and tidy
- Organizing toys, baby items, clothing, etc.
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- sweeping floors/vacuuming common areas occasionally
- Errands, groceries
- Stocking all baby items
- The family does have a house cleaner who comes once a week for deep cleaning.
The family also has two small Goldendoodle dogs who are indoor pets. The dogs are great with the babies and will need to be let in and out during the day.
Their nanny should be adaptable, a great communicator and open minded. You should be comfortable in your knowledge regarding infant care and be confident in bringing ideas and support to the table. This is a fun family who is lighthearted, kind, easy going and so easy to talk to!
They really strive to have a calm and happy home and can’t wait to meet their new nanny. Nannies, this family is so appreciative, kind and fun to be around.
This is definitely going to be a dream job!!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT159 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP