Experienced Nanny/Personal Assistant Needed for Two Boys
Location: E Lincoln Dr and N Hillside Dr
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT154
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share with you a wonderful new position taking care of two boys and assisting in the home. The oldest is 11 years old and is in 7th grade. He is very active and participates in soccer, violin and dance. He is easy going and has a great sense of humor. His younger brother is 9 years old and is in 4th grade. He also participates in soccer, violin and dance. He is very friendly and loves to read. This is a wonderful family that has 4 children. They have younger twins a boy and a girl who are 2 years old. The twins have a fabulous nanny who you will need to be comfortable working alongside as needed. A true team player is needed for this position. Though your main focus will be on the older boys there will be occasional times when you will need to take care of all 4 children, so being confident and comfortable with taking care of multiple children at the same time is necessary. The boys stay extremely busy with school work and extracurricular activities. They need a nanny who is very organized.
This family would like their new nanny to be loving, caring, and very experienced with school-age children.
The schedule will be 35 hours a week with guaranteed hours:
- Monday through Friday 12:00pm until 7:00pm
- 12:00 – 2:45pm will be spent doing household management including: groceries, calendar, pick up birthday party gifts, laundry, etc. School pick up is at 3 pm
- Flexibility to shift to a 1pm-8pm on occasion is needed
- Some overnights and travel could be needed for this family.
This position is offering $24.50 per hour with paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days and guaranteed hours. The family is also offering Health Insurance and Dental after 90 days!!!
This family is looking for someone who is professional, career-oriented, and loves their position as a nanny. A nanny who is proactive, intuitive, flexible, loving, and always one step ahead is desired. Someone who is fun, easy-going, and has knowledge of all levels of child care. They would like someone who is open and easy to communicate with and is also self-motivated, punctual, and very loving with their children. Both parents are very busy professionals dad works from home and mom is typically working outside of the home.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, create a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Showers and get them ready for bed
- Wash and organize children’s laundry
- Plan meals, prepare food
- Arrange playdates and outings, facilitate educational activities and crafts
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Help with homework, reading, projects, music practice
- Communicate all information from outside teachers to parents and help parents communicate with teachers
- Take pictures and videos to help document the children’s lives. Share pics and videos with parents
Household responsibilities will include:
- Shopping for the children, grocery shopping, errands, general household help as needed
- Packing and unpacking for trips
- Dishes, load/unload the dishwasher
- Laundry for the children
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Keeping areas organized and tidy
- Stocking all items needed for household and children
The family does have a house cleaner who comes once a week for deep cleaning. Your main focus will be the care of the children.
- COVID-19: This family is not requiring their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid-19
- They are seeking a long-term commitment and hope to find a nanny who will become an active part of their family for at least two years or longer! Commitment and longevity for this role are imperative. They prefer a nanny who has deep roots here in Arizona and is a career nanny.
- They are seeking a nanny who will take care of their children like a parent. Kind, hard-working, creative, can anticipate upcoming needs and prepare for them. Communicates often to let them know when things have been accomplished. Their older boys have had their nanny for the past 8 years and the family would love to find another long-term fit for their family.
- For this family being ON TIME is very important! Mom says, “Being on time is being 5 minutes early.”
They really strive to keep a focus on communication and relationships with one another. This is a self-motivated role and they truly allow their nannies to do their jobs and understand how amazing it is to have the help of a nanny in the home!
You will be working alongside one of our best! The toddler nanny is a Nanny Joynt nanny and she is such a fabulous gal and really great to work with!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT154 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP