TNJFT103 – Amazing Nanny Needed In Tempe for Two Children
Caring Nanny Needed For Two Children in Tempe
Location: Warner and Kyrene
Start Date: December 1, 2018
Ref Code: TNJFT103
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share a great position working with an amazing family in Tempe. This family has two children. Their oldest son is 2 years old, he can be shy and tends to take a little time to warm up to new people. He enjoys art projects and loves to paint and draw. Their youngest son is just 7 months old, he is a sweet and a happy baby. He is just learning to eat baby food and takes good naps in his crib. This family is looking for someone who will be attentive, engaging and active with their children. They are looking for a nanny who is interactive and a quick learner and who focuses on the safety of the children on a daily basis.
This position is offering $17 per hour. The schedule will be 35 hours a week with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
- The schedule will be: Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri and Sat from 7:00am until 2:00pm
Both Mom and Dad work full time generally outside the home, however, Grandpa is around most of the time and actively involved with the children. A nanny who is comfortable engaging with Grandpa or mom/dad and doesn’t mind working alongside him is needed. A typical day working with this family will include, but is not limited to: Breakfast for the two year old before Dad takes him to school each day. Feeding the baby, putting the baby down for his naps, playing and engaging. Tidying of the house and household projects while the baby naps. A nanny who is willing to help out with daily tasks is ideal for this family. The nanny will be able to take walks to the park in order to have some outside time when the weather is nice.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, diapers, feeding, cleaning up children’s areas
- Feeding, bottles, meals/snacks
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a daily log, activities, sleep, etc.
- Educational activities and helping the children meet developmental milestones
- Help maintain a good routine
- Engaging with the children daily, reading, singing, playing with them
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning. They do employ a housecleaner for deep cleaning.
- Help with family laundry
- Loading/Unloading Dishwasher
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Keeping areas organized and tidy
- The family does have a housekeeper who comes to the home 2 times per month for deep cleaning
They are seeking at least a one year commitment and hope to find a nanny who will be very helpful, reliable and take initiative to help out where needed. Their nanny should be a fast learner, creative and adapt well to different situation. They enjoy direct communication and would enjoy receiving texts and photos throughout the day.
This family has not had a nanny in their home before so they are looking for an experienced nanny who knows how to get things done and who can help them transition to having a nanny in their home. They are excited to find the right fit and are hoping to have a great long term relationship with their new nanny.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT103 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP