Ref Code: TNJPT119 Reliable Part Time Needed for One Baby in Chandler
Attentive and Reliable Nanny Needed in Chandler
Location: E Riggs Rd and S Gilbert Rd
Start Date:February 25, 2019
Ref Code: TNJPT119
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share an amazing part time position with a 1 year old sweet baby boy. He is a very happy, curious and well tempered little guy who is learning to walk and crawls all over the place. He is a great eater and loves music, playing outside and art. This Mom would like to find a nanny who is loving, caring and really enjoys being around her son. Someone who will be interactive, attentive, kind and proactive with her little one. She is looking for a nanny who will talk to, read, do crafts and play outside with her son. Mom works in the healthcare industry and will know her schedule a month in advance.
This position is offering $18 per hour, with guaranteed hours, paid vacation and paid holidays and a stipend for your car.
The schedule will be varying and can be any day of the week Monday – Sunday but will never be more than 3 days per week. The schedule will be as follows:
- 3 days per week from 6:00pm until 9:30pm
- 2 days per week 6:00pm until 9:30pm and then one full day on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday 7:15am until 9:30pm.
- The weekends are usually only 2 weekends per month, falling on every other weekend and will never be both Saturday and Sunday the same week. Mom does have her schedule one month in advance so you will know in advance what days and weekends you will be working each month. There are occasions that her working days will fall on a holiday, however, she will know in advance so you both can make plans and she will do her best to arrange care on holidays with a family member.
The ideal nanny for this position will be very reliable (this is very important for this position as you will be picking the little guy up from daycare.) A nanny who has a big heart and a true passion for children, someone who is consistent, peaceful, creative and who will engage her son each day. She would love to have a nanny who is bilingual, however, this is not a requirement for the position. She understands her schedule is a bit unconventional and she really hopes to find someone for whom the schedule works well as she would like to have a nanny with her son on a long term basis.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, washing dishes, simple meals, diapers
- Washing baby items, baby laundry
- Maintaining organization and making sure the baby’s needs are taken care of efficiently
- Bath and bedtime
- Helping her son meet developmental milestones, educational activities
- Reading, talking and engaging with the baby each day, outings on the weekend days.
- Help maintain a good routine and schedule
- Assisting as needed, keeping nursery stocked and organized
Household responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Clean up after self and child
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Organizational projects as needed pertaining to the child
The family does have an Australian Shepard Mix who is generally outside, however, if it’s too hot she is is indoors in a crate unless someone is at home. Letting her in and out will be needed. She can be excited when you first meet her so someone who is comfortable with dogs is a must for this position.
A typical evening with this family will look like this: You will pick child up from daycare at 6:00pm, drive him 1 mile to their home, let the dog out, make a snack for child, playtime, make dinner for child. He takes a bath around 7:15pm each evening and is in bed by 8:30pm. The rest of the evening can be spent cleaning up from the evening and then relaxing until Mom arrives home between 9:00-9:30pm.
This Mom is very kind, loving, compassionate, level headed and calm. She herself was a nanny for 5 years and really wants her nanny to feel appreciated and like a part of their family. She genuinely cares for people in their lives and knows how important this role is. Her son is good natured, very happy and so easy to care for.
She would be open to hiring a nanny who brings her own child with on the weekends and some of the evenings!!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJPT119 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com