Amazing Nanny Needed in N. Phoenix
Cross Streets: 11th St and Glendale Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT84
The Nanny Joynt is working with a loving and happy family who lives in North Phoenix. They have one adorable baby toddler who is 20 months. He is a happy and active little guy with an incredible vocabulary! We are assisting this family in finding a loving, fun, active and engaging nanny who will actively interact with their little guy. They would like their new nanny to focus on developmental play and activities and be engaging with him each day. He loves to be outside so someone who enjoys getting out into nature would be perfect! This position will consist of mainly caring for their son with some light household related tasks as time permits.
The schedule will be Monday – Thursday and the hours will vary slightly. They can be anywhere from 6am – 5pm with a typical day being 7am – 3pm or 6:30am – 3:30pm with some variation. Schedule is given far in advance. The job will be 35 hours per week with guaranteed hours.
They would love to find a nanny seeking a long term commitment of at least 1 year.
The position is offering $18/hour gross, with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an outgoing/positive communicator with great judgement. They are looking for a nanny who will be consistent, proactive and compassionate. Dad works outside of the home and Mom works in a home office two days a week, the other two days she is working outside of the home. The Nanny must be comfortable working alongside Mom on the days she is working at home.
Child related duties will include all childcare related duties will include:
- Feeding healthy meals and snacks – Please be comfortable with baby led weaning practices
- Nap – Maintaining his schedule
- Activities at home and out of the home. He currently does music class, library story time, open gym, and love to go to the Children’s Museum.
- Walks and outside play/exploring
- Daily log to maintain excellent communication
- Reading, singing and conversing
- Children’s Museums
Household responsibilities will include:
- General clean up after self and child – encouraging child to clean up after each activity
- Children’s laundry and linens,
- Light house cleaning such as making sure kitchen is wiped down, load/unload dishwasher
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Occasional grocery shopping
- Vacuuming/swiffering common areas as needed
- Tidying and keeping child related areas organized
- This family does have a house cleaner who comes twice a month for deep cleaning.
- Both parents are very clean and organized so they would like those same qualities in their Nanny.
Nannies!!! This family is a DREAM to work with! Their little one is super verbal and loves to engage in conversations and learn new things. Your days with this little guy will be filled with so much fun, love and adventures! His parents are easy going and enjoy open communication. They are looking for a nanny who is passionate about her career as a nanny and will LOVE coming to work each day. They are very excited to meet their new nanny!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT84 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP.