Reference Code: TNJFT36
DREAM FAMILY!!! Full time in Phoenix
Start Date: ASAP
56th Street and Indian School
The Nanny Joynt is beyond excited to share an incredible opportunity to work in a fabulous home with a wonderful family who has 2 sweet boys ages 5 and 7 and a sweet little girl who just turned 2! The boys are both very bright, sweet, and well-behaved! The little girl has a very happy disposition and loves trying to keep up with her big brothers. It is important to this family to find a nanny who has a true love for children, someone who enjoys engaging the children in fun and educational activities, and someone who will have a vested interest in their well-being. This family is looking for someone who can bring a safe and loving consistency to their family. Dad owns his own business and mom is an incredible stay-at-home mom!
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid vacation as well as paid holidays!
Weekly Schedule varies and ranges 40-45 hours/per week. Flexibility is required. Sample below based on an in-school, all kids healthy and on schedule week. Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week:
● Mon – 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM
● Tues – 9AM to 6:30 PM
● Wed – 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM
● Thurs – 9 AM to 6:30 PM
● Fri – 11:30AM to 6:30 PM
They would love to hire a nanny who enjoys traveling during the year, however, this is not required! They would also like some flexibility should they need date night coverage, short overnights stay here in Phoenix, or a little bit extra hours depending on the week’s needs.
The ideal candidate for this family will be committed, experienced, easy-going, and flexible. They are looking for a nanny who is as capable when all three children are home as they are when it’s only one. Someone who is outgoing would be best with this family. Mom and dad both will both be in and out of the home so it is extremely important that the nanny they hire be comfortable being in the mix of a busy household. Ideally, this nanny will have a strong work ethic and be someone who is happy to assist where needed—it’s a true team effort.
- Making snacks, meals, packing lunches as needed
- Engaging with the children, proactive to come up with fun activities
- Playing/reading to/with them, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities, playdates, arts and crafts
- Help with homework, projects, keeping backpacks organized
- Outings to parks, library, play places, museums, events, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Packing/Organizing/Unpacking for trips
- Shower and bath time.
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Making children’s beds
- General tidying of home each day
- Load/ unload the dishwasher, sweeping, kitchen/dining areas
- Vacuuming/sweeping common areas
- Taking out the trash as needed
- Simple meal prep
- Family laundry
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy/stocked
- Stocking supplies, taking in deliveries, making lists
- Misc. Household Management
- Organizational tasks to keep home in order and running smoothly
- Errands/grocery shopping
- This family does employ a housekeeper on a weekly basis for full-service cleaning
The ideal candidate for this position is a nanny with a fun and friendly personality, a huge heart, and great communication skills. Someone who wants to see the children in their care succeed and thrive. Reliability and trust are both key traits that are extremely important.
- This family is Covid cautious and will require the nanny who they hire to be fully vaccinated and adhere to CDC guidelines as well as those from the children’s schools.
- Flexible, organized, patient, nurturing, reliable, engaging, and active with the children
- Cell phone usage while caring for the children should only be related to the children (i.e. photos or texting/calling Mom or Dad)
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Safe confident driver
- Discreet, intuitive, self-starter, proactive
- A nanny who can be firm, loving, structured, and keep a routine
This is seriously such a sweet and FUN family and will be a unicorn family for whoever they hire!!! This position offers a wonderful and consistent work schedule in a clean and loving home with three of the sweetest kids out there! They are excited to find a nanny who will become a member of not only their team but their family!
They are looking for a minimum of a 1-year commitment! Long term is ideal!
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please comment below and email your resume to Admin@nannyjoynt.com with “TNJFT36” in the subject heading.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org