Amazing Return Clients are Seeking a New Part Time Nanny/Household Manager
Cross Streets: 163rd and Jomax (Surprise)
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT73
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to partner with this amazing return client! They are a fun and energetic family with three fun and active daughters! The girls are 10 years old and 7-year-old twins. All 3 girls are active, fun, and enjoy swimming and gymnastics. This family is seeking a professional, proactive, and organized nanny/household manager to join their family! The ideal candidate for this position will be engaging, committed, loyal, and loving. Someone who can implement structure in a gentle way for the girls while still having fun. Dad has a home office and will be working in the home most of the time. He is a teacher and his district is doing online schooling for the first semester. He has is own office space which is away from the main areas of the home. They are also setting up stations for the girls for school to have it more organized as well. Nanny must be willing to drive the girls to activities and be able to encourage the girls to blossom into their beautiful selves. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to become a true part of the family and wants a long term career with a wonderful and loving family! They want their nanny to actively engage with their daughters each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to learn and thrive in.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays. Full health insurance for their new nanny!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Days are flexible – Guarantee 32 hours per week
- Three days per week 10:30am – 6:30pm – arriving before the girls are done with school to complete some household management tasks.
- Two days per week 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- August – Dec.. with flexibility depending on Covid-19 If school does not go back into the classroom then M-F 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Picking the kids up from school, transportation to various after school activities and gymnastics
- Helping the children to get their homework completed
- Making snacks, prepping meals and making sure the girls feel safe, loved and well taken care of
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities to do at home, arts and crafts, etc.
- Child’s laundry/linens, folding, putting away
- Organizing kids clothes, shifting drawers, taking care of school uniforms that fit, ordering as needed
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Laundry, loading and unloading the dishwasher,
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Easy meal prep, errands/grocery shopping
- Packing and unpacking for trips
- Some pet care
- Encouraging the girls to help out with chores and things around the house
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and their development
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive
- Ability to take initiative
- Maintaining health and safety in the home is of utmost priority
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable
- This family plans to build a pool, a nanny who enjoys swimming with the girls is ideal
- Pets – One senior dog, one 1-year-old cat, they may be getting a puppy at some point. Nanny must be a pet lover and willing to care for the pets as needed.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
Nannies this is a fabulous job for a nanny who is FUN, upbeat, and loves dancing around singing and being silly! Their current nanny has been with them for two years and loves this family so much. This is a wonderful family who is looking for a long term career nanny to join them in raising their girls. They are respectful, flexible, and will treat their nanny like family! They are excited to meet a new nanny who can be a great help and make a lasting connection with their girls.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT73.