Part Time Nanny Needed with a Wonderful Family and their Daughter
Cross Streets: 38th St. & Indian School
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT468
The Nanny Joynt is partnering with a wonderful family in order to help them find the best nanny for their sweet 6.5 month old baby girl! They are seeking a nanny with 2+ years of recent experience with infants. Their daughter is amazingly sweet and so curious about the world around her! The ideal candidate for this family will be a self driven and intuitive person who can see when things need to be done and take care of them without direction. You should be a reliable, communicative, and caring long-term nanny who would provide the best loving and supporting environment to their little one while Mom and Dad work full time from their home offices. They want their nanny to be a person who is joyful, calm, experienced, reliable, and well versed on the developmental milestones of young children. They are seeking a nanny who has experience as a full time nanny with children under the age of 1, and looks at nannying as a career. They would love to find someone who can be with them as their family grows over the next few years. A nanny who will enjoy taking her on walks, enjoying time at the park, floor time, reading books, and really enjoying being with her each day is ideal. Your schedule would also include some daily tasks such as the baby’s laundry, linens, and some basic housekeeping like cleaning bottles, tidying her nursery during down times. Nannies, this family is absolutely lovely and we know they are going to be amazing to work with!
This position is offering $28-$30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 9:00 until 3:00 Monday through Friday (30 Hours Per Week)
- Can possibly offer 35 hours if needed
- Some schedule flexibility in certain scenarios would be ideal
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, changing diapers, soothing, walking, reading, playing, developmental activities, etc.
- Food prep and feeding solids when she is ready
- Baby laundry, linens
- Bottle Cleaning, hand wash, sanitize, toy cleaning
- Organizing toys and nursery, including rotating toys out weekly
- Driving to outings, activities as needed
- Helping their daughter meet and exceed all of her developmental milestones
- Educational activities, language, arts, crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the baby areas and ensuring things are neat and tidy
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Keeping all eating and play areas clean
- Wiping down counters, vacuuming, cleaning items like strollers, highchairs, seats, etc.
- Grocery shopping, errands
- Family meal preparation
- Help with family laundry as needed
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Quality family time
- Healthy lifestyle
- Respect, hard working, loyal
- Compassion and empathy
- Acceptance, loving, kind to all people
- Exploring, development, education, discovering new things
- Excellent and open communication
- Experienced with infants, confident, reliable, flexible
- Open communication
- Safety is a top priority
- Focus on development, education and language skills
- Honesty, integrity, values, non judgmental
- Desire to maintain a safe and clean environment for their daughter to thrive in
- Covid Information: This family does NOT require the Covid Vaccine.
- TDAP and Flu vaccines preferred
- Pets – They have an 18 year old cat who is very sweet and social, no pet care is needed.
- Limited phone use while caring for baby
- Length of commitment – Long term
- Some travel and overnights will be needed – Los Angeles, Flagstaff, etc.
Nannies, this is a very loving family who would like to welcome an experienced nanny into their lives and home. They are first time parents and want the best care for their daughter. They are excited to find a wonderful nanny for their precious little girl and would love their nanny to be with them as their family grows. If you are seeking a wonderful part time job with a great family, apply now!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT468.