Amazing New Part-Time Nanny/Household Assistant Position in Scottsdale
Cross-Streets: N Scottsdale Rd and E Osborn Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Ending in September or October 2023
Ref Code: TNJPT447
Family Summary: PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS REGARDING THIS POSITION BEFORE APPLYING
Nannies, we are thrilled to be working with this amazingly caring family! Their sweet baby boy is due June 19, 2023! Mom and Dad both have very demanding jobs and are seeking support with their new baby and their home life. A nanny who can transition from taking care of the baby to helping mom with phone calls and running errands is imperative for them. They appreciate a neat and tidy space to relax and feel comfortable in, they treat everyone in their home like a member of their family and care deeply for anyone who will be caring for their son. Dad and Mom both want to spend as much time with their infant as they can and need a supportive nanny who is educated in infant care and all things baby. They would love someone who will offer them gentle advice and help maintain the schedule and routine their NCS will have in place for the baby. The family also has 2 medium size dogs who are active and loving. Their nanny should be pet friendly and capable of caring for the dogs, taking them on walks, and driving them to the groomer as needed. This family is going to be so wonderful to work alongside, they always go above and beyond, and are excited to have someone start as soon as possible!
This family will have an NCS when the baby comes home from the hospital. Their new nanny/assistant must be comfortable following a routine and schedule once that is set in place. They are looking for someone who will actively engage with their son each day, sing to him, read to him, create age-appropriate activities, etc. They are seeking a candidate who has had positive, long-term relationships with prior families, has recent experience with infants, is loving, kind, proactive, and understands all developmental stages of children in his age group and beyond. Their ideal nanny/assistant is trustworthy, professional, a great communicator, detail-oriented and tidy. You should be able to think ahead and anticipate the needs of their family. Knowing when to step in and step out, and being able to read the room. You should have a lot of infant experience and you should be able to provide this family with support and feedback when it comes to their child. As the family doesn’t have any other immediate family in Arizona, they need someone who is responsible, reliable, on time, and mature.
They need someone in the home that can support them and their son on a daily basis. You should have experience in personal assisting and or household management. This position will mostly assist with personal and household tasks. Setting up the nursery, ordering groceries, and helping mom with schedules and phone calls. They are very excited to welcome their new nanny/household assistant into their home!
This position is offering $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00am until 4:00pm
- Some flexibility in the schedule may be needed at times
- 21 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- All comprehensive childcare
- Reading, singing, tummy time, appropriate activities
- Being active, fun, playful, kind, and nurturing
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, taking walks
- Helping him meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Rotating toys weekly, working on the development
- Children’s laundry, linens, wash, dry, put away
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Washing bottles, dishes, etc
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, and floor, wiping counters daily
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Changing/emptying diaper pail as needed
- Meal prep for the family
- Running errands as needed, grocery shopping, keeping inventory lists
- Organizational projects
- Making and taking phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Packing/unpacking for travel
- General help around the home as needed
- Additional duties may be added
- Quality family time
- Love of travel
- Experiencing new things
- Being active, making healthy choices
- Being emotionally available
- Experience working as an assistant or household manager
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Experienced with infants, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority
- Ability to take the initiative and create age-appropriate activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard work, ability to work well as a team with parents and other staff members
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Limited cell phone or electronic use around child
- COVID-19: This family prefers their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid 19, TDAP and Flu
- Length of Commitment: 6-7 months, family is moving to Dallas in September or October 2023
- Pets: 2 Mini Doodles – Very lovable and fun. Some pet care will be needed, letting in and out, feeding, giving water, and taking walks. Driving to and from the groomer.
Nannies, this caring family is invested in making their nanny/assistant successful! Dad and Mom have other employees who really enjoy working with them. They are two hard-working parents who will ensure your position in their home is enjoyable. Apply now if you are available and seeking a wonderful short-term position with a great family!
- Please send an email and professional cover letter to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this unique position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT447.