Amazing New Part-Time Position in Scottsdale with Infant Boy
Cross-Streets: Legacy + Thompson Peak Parkway
Start Date: Earliest April 5, 2023, or As Late As August
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT444
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family. They are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their sweet baby boy who will be 3/5 months old at the start of this position. This family is seeking a nanny with recent experience working with infants and who is educated on infant and early childhood development. Their new nanny must be aware of safe infant care, and safe sleep practices, as this family is quite vigilant about this. This family does have a 5-year-old daughter who is in pre-k 5 days per week. Some days you will have both children, but the main care will be for their son. You should be mature, knowledgeable, passionate about working with children, kind, nurturing, and comfortable with helping out around the house if needed. A nanny who is very experienced with developmental milestones, planning activities to do at home, and outings once the baby is older. You should be energetic, take the initiative, and be goal oriented for this position. They want their new nanny to be personable, committed, positive and really enjoy their career as a nanny. Communication and reliability are very important to this family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and want you to be comfortable in their home! You should also be engaging, fun to be around, and open to feedback. Mom works from home and will be working in her home office daily. Both parents are very busy professionals and want their nanny to be available on the scheduled days. They have a nice home with a lot of space for their nanny to enjoy each day. Their neighborhood is wonderful, and taking walks and being outdoors is highly encouraged each day. They would love their nanny to be excited about their career and really enjoy spending time with their sweet children.
This position is offering $28-$30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid sick days, and paid holidays
The schedule for this position will be: 10/15 hours per week guaranteed
- Monday 9:00am until 2:00pm
- Two additional days per week 9:00am until 2:00pm
- Guaranteed 10/15 hours per week
- Some flexibility will be needed for this schedule
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their son meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing, and engaging with him each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, and outings once he is older
- Making healthy meals, and snacks, when he is older
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
- Caring for 5-year-old as needed
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, floor, and counters, keeping the stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload the dishwasher, taking out the trash as needed
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys, etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping all areas neat and clean
- Keep play areas tidy, and keep the children’s room organized and neat
- Child’s laundry
- Running errands if needed
- Quality family time
- Courtesy and kindness
- Curiosity, love of learning, exploration
- Love of family and people
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take the initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family would prefer their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid, Flu, etc. however, it is not required.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start
- Pets: No pets in the home
We are so excited to work with this wonderful family as they welcome a nanny into their home and family! They are very kind, personable, appreciative, and have wonderful personalities. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving, and enjoys her career as a nanny. They have a comfortable and welcoming home and want to foster a loving environment for their sweet children. Nannies don’t wait, apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT444.