Amazing New Part Time Position in Phoenix with the Sweetest Baby Boy
Cross Streets: Cinnabar and Cave Creek
Start Date: January 3, 2023
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT422
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family. They are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their sweet baby boy who will be 3 months old at the start of this position. This family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with infants and is educated on infant and early childhood development. You should be knowledgeable, passionate about working with children, kind, nurturing, and comfortable with helping out around the house if needed. A nanny who is experienced with developmental milestones, planning activities to do at home and outings once the baby is older. You should be energetic, take initiative, and be goal oriented for this position. They want their new nanny to be personable, committed, positive, and really enjoy your career as a nanny. Communication and reliability are very important to this family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and want you to be comfortable in their home! You should also be engaging, fun to be around, and open to feedback. Mom and Dad both work away from the home each day, however, the Grandmother could be around at times. Both parents are very busy professionals and want their nanny to be available on the scheduled days. They have a nice home with a lot of space for their nanny to enjoy each day. Their neighborhood is wonderful, taking walks and being outdoors is highly encouraged each day. They would love their nanny to be excited about their career and really enjoy spending time with their sweet boy.
This position is offering $25-$28 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays
The schedule for this position will be: 31.5 hours guaranteed
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30am until 3:30pm
- Friday 6:30am until 11:00am
- This schedule is subject to change depending on Mom’s schedule
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their son meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with him each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, outings once he is older
- Making healthy meals, snacks, when he is older
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher, taking out trash as needed
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping all areas neat and clean
- Keep play areas tidy, keep child’s room organized and neat
- Child’s laundry, light help with family laundry, linens, etc.
- Running errands if needed
- Quality family time
- Courtesy and kindness
- Curiosity, love of learning, exploration
- Love of family and people
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family would prefer their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid
- Would love their nanny to be open to travel and overnights as needed.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start
- Pets: No pets in the home
We are so excited to be working with this wonderful family as they welcome a nanny into their home and family! They are very kind, personable, appreciative and have wonderful personalities. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving and enjoys her career as a nanny. They have a comfortable and welcoming home and want to foster a loving environment for their sweet baby boy. Nannies don’t wait, apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT422.