Exciting New Part Time Nanny with a Beautiful Little Girl
Cross Streets: E Camelback Rd and N 49th Place
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT413
Nannies, what an amazing family we have here for you! This family has the sweetest 1 year old baby girl! She loves dancing, reading, and active age appropriate games. She is also very outgoing and happy all the time. She’s very inquisitive and loves to learn. This family is currently seeking to hire a part time nanny for their precious daughter. Mom is due in May with their second little girl! They would highly prefer a nanny who speaks another language, ideally, Arabic, Chinese or French. They are seeking a candidate who is experienced, loving, kind, proactive, communicative and understands that their main goal is to hire a nanny who will be active and engaging with their daughter each day while also making sure she is having fun. Their ideal nanny is someone highly experienced, professional but light hearted, someone who can respect personal boundaries, be very creative, can think ahead and anticipate needs, and is a self-starter. You should be safety-minded, and have experience with children this age. They want to hire someone who is able to help them with advice, while also being mindful of their family values. Mom and Dad are both currently working at home and can be around most of the day so their nanny must be an active team player and know when to step in and out during the day. You should have a really warm personality, and really love spending time with their daughter. They really want her to feel loved, someone who is very invested in the baby and genuinely cares. The family enjoys open communication and would love for their nanny to be a great communicator as well.
This position is offering $30 – $35 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 1:00pm (25 hours per week)
- Would love flexibility from their nanny on the days and times on occasion. Would appreciate their nanny being available for date days on some Saturdays.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant care, feeding, changing
- Helping to maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks (they live in a gorgeous neighborhood)
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities
- Washing bottles, dishes etc.
- Baby laundry, linens
- Organizational projects
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Baby laundry, linens
- Load and unload dishwasher, Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing crib/changing/diaper pail
- Family and child meal prep, if you love to cook that’s a bonus!
- Organizational projects if needed
- Quality family time
- Healthy eating
- Different cultures and experiences
- Education and reading
- Being outside and active
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced with babies, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – this family does have a pool
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, ability to work well with little supervision
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- No cell phone or electronic use around baby or during work hours
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require the Covid Vaccine
- Length of Commitment: One year to start.
- Pets: Family does have one Huskita dog in the house who is 7 years old and about 55 pounds. She is friendly and hangs out with Dad most of the time.
- Some pet care will be needed, letting in and out, walking, feeding, watering
Nannies, we can’t say enough just how wonderful this family is going to be to work with! They are a very easy going and flexible family. Their daughter is an easy happy baby and they strive to always be welcoming and treat our employees with kindness and respect.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT413.