Exciting New Part Time Position Available Caring for 3 Wonderful Children
Cross Streets: N Scottsdale and Chaparral
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Term: Position will end 3 months after start date
Ref Code: TNJPT409
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this amazing family! They are seeking a part time short term experienced nanny to join their family as soon as possible!
Nannies, this family has 3 amazing children and have another Nanny Joynt Nanny working with them in the mornings. Their oldest child is almost 5 years old. She is fun, humorous, girly, and silly at times. She really enjoys being active and doing creative arts and crafts. Their new nanny should be excited about spending time with her and helping her find things that she enjoys doing. Their 2.5 year old son is very active, he loves trucks, cars, balls, sports, and Mickey Mouse! He loves to play, swim and spend time with his family. He does have some allergies that their new nanny will need to be aware of such as peanuts and eggs. Their sweet new baby was born just a few weeks ago! You should be experienced with children in all of these age groups and have recent verifiable infant care experience. Their new nanny should have very good experience working with siblings and young children. The two older children are having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to having the new baby in their family and will need their nanny to be understanding, creative, kind and nurturing during this transition. All three of the children enjoy being active and engaged with their caregiver. You should be very proactive, very loving, and truly love your career as a nanny. They would love a candidate who is flexible and really enjoys helping out in the home. Mom will be at home and needs an extra set of hands so that she can be the best parent she can! Someone who is a good leader who can channel energy and help the children make good decisions. If you are playful and engaging with the children in your care this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Nannies, we know this is going to be a wonderful short term position, please apply now.
This position is offering $28 – $30 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid sick days.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 2:00pm until 7 or 8:00pm
- Saturday 2:00pm until 8:00pm
- Family has some flexibility with the schedule. If you aren’t available every day during the week, then they are open to 3 to 4 days per week as long as you can help on most Saturdays each month. If you have questions please give me a call.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care – meals, cleaning up, activities
- Drop off and pickups from school if needed
- Creating fun activities for the children each day, reading to them
- Being creative, being outdoors, active, arts and crafts, having fun
- Educational activities, running errands if needed
- Keeping child related areas organized and clean
- Helping with bedtime routine
- You will not always have all 3 children at the same time
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Keeping areas organized and clean
- Children’s laundry
- Kitchen – sweeping, cleaning up, counters, removing trash etc.
- Making healthy meals and snacks
- Loading-unloading dishwasher
- Organizational projects around the home
- Running errands when needed
- Quality family time
- Raising amazing children – kindness, making good choices, good values
- Staying active and getting outside, discovering new things
- Healthy eating
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Recent infant care experience, great with toddlers and 5 year olds
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, creative
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Limited screen time, no social media posts or photos of the children
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require the Covid vaccine.
- Length of Commitment: 3 months
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is truly a wonderful job for a nanny who is looking for the perfect short term position! They have a very fun, loving, energetic family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and really enjoy engaging with the children. They always have something fun going on and are excited about learning! They are looking for someone to come alongside them to help them be the best parent’s possible and have fun and cherish the time they spend with the kids. Apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT409.