Amazing New Part Time Position with a DREAM Family
Cross Streets: Deer Valley Rd & Sky Crossing Way
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJPT349
We are so happy to be working with this wonderful laid back and kind family! They are seeking part time care for their 6 year old daughter and 3 month old son. Their daughter is an old soul, soft spoken, caring, gentle, independent, and sensitive in the best way! She loves cheer, dance, pretend play, theater, and anything girly! Their adorable son is easy going, relaxed, loves to cuddle and eat! This family is seeking a candidate who is experienced with infants and young children and is able to offer them some gentle guidance and education as they are young parents. Their new nanny should be active, energetic, engaging and loves her career as a nanny. Someone who will create activities each day and make sure the children are having fun while also being safe. You should be patient, calm, easy going and attentive to the needs of the children and family. A soft spoken and gentle nanny would be ideal for this family. You should also be organized, detailed, hard working and really enjoy spending time with their little ones. Ideally, a candidate who is bubbly, positive, someone who is always happy and cheerful is very important to them. You should also be very honest and not scared to ask questions, this family is very open to suggestions from their nanny and will appreciate your insight. Both parents will be working and in and out of the home while you are caring for the children. They would like their nanny to help out around the house, however, they do have a housekeeper who comes each week. You should have experience with infants, be confident, patient and nurturing. They would love for their new nanny to be someone who will focus on having fun doing new things and helping with their development each day. You should be reliable, responsible, and willing to help out as needed. A strong communicator would be ideal as both parents enjoy being able to communicate well with their nanny. This family is so loving and sweet and can’t wait to meet their new nanny! Their previous nanny was with them for two years…
This family values their privacy and will require their new nanny to sign an NDA before beginning employment with them. They do not have family in the area so being on time and reliable is required for this position. Family does travel and would like their nanny to be passport ready and able to travel a few times a year with them. Overnights will also be needed on occasion so a nanny who is responsible and able to care for the children while they are away will be necessary.
This position is offering $26 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours, sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation (20 hours after 6 months)
The schedule for this position will be:
- 20 hours guaranteed each week
- Flexible after school schedule 2:45pm – 6:00pm or 7:00pm
- Any three days each week, they are flexible on the days
- Biweekly date night for 5 hours.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive infant and child care, feeding, changing, bathing, bedtime
- Making healthy snacks and meals
- Helping to maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, singing
- Planning activities, walks, going to the park, being active
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities for both children
- School pick up each day, use of golf cart and family vehicle
- Washing bottles, dishes, pump parts, etc.
- Organizational projects, keeping children’s rooms organized and clean
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload dishwasher, baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing crib/changing table/diaper pail as needed
- Organizational projects, tidying of the home
- Family laundry, family does have a regular housekeeper for deep cleaning
- Speaking kindly to one and other
- Quality family time
- Christian values
- Stable foundation
- Motivational, encouraging, positive attitude
- Kindness, respect and consideration for those around us
- Reliable, on time, active, kind and happy
- Experienced with infants and young children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – Family does have a pool at their home and would like their nanny to swim with the children
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, grace and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No cell phone or electronic use around the children or during work hours
- No photos or social media posting of their family
- NDA required
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is vaccinated for Covid 19 and willing to receive the booster when available. You should also be being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Pets: No pets in the home
This family is really the sweetest and most kind family ever! This family has had a beautiful relationship with their previous nanny. They are looking for someone to welcome in as a part of their family. They are very loving and make sure their children treat their nanny with the same respect that they always model. Nannies, this is such a great part time position with a lot of flexibility for the right candidate. So, if you are seeking a long term, part time position this is the one for you! Apply now!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT349.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com