Flexible, Fun Nanny Needed Part Time with a Busy Family
Cross Streets: Greenway and 44th
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 6 months to start
Ref Code: TNJPT299
The Nanny Joynt is happy to be working with a wonderful family who is seeking a part time, flexible and very helpful nanny for their amazing family. Their oldest daughter is 2.5 years old and is very active, fun to be around and loves to play. Their 15 month old daughter takes a little time to warm up to new people, but once she does she is so sweet and happy. Their newest little girl is only 4 weeks old right now and is easy going and so precious. You should be warm, calm, loving, and nurturing. You will have a willingness to really play with their daughters and enjoy caring for them each day. Family will need help with all things pertaining to the children and ideally some help around the house as well. This is a really sweet and kind family seeking excellent short term care for their amazing daughters.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday and Wednesday ideally 7:30am-1:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday ideally 7:30am-6:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care
- Feeding (ie, bottle milk, solids), changing diapers, facilitating play, reading, and transitioning to naps. Helping to maintain a schedule
- Help the girls reach developmental milestones; acquire knowledge and implement age appropriate verbal, motor skill, and emotional activities.
- Taking the girls on walks, playing, being active with them
- Maintain a daily log of feedings, naps, activities, developmental milestones, concerns, etc.
- Work with Mom in planning activities for the girls
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children, keeping kitchen areas clean
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks, cleaning up toys each day
- Folding laundry, linens and putting away
- Helping with household chores as needed
- Quality family time
- Loving, kind, respectful
- Maintaining a schedule
- Love creating a warm environment – laughter, music, playtime
- Flexible, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, open and direct communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Pets – Small Pomeranian dog, no pet care is needed
- Length of commitment – 6 months to start
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is fully vaccinated for COVID 19. You should also be being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
Nannies, this is a really loving and sweet family! It is so important to them that their daughters are taken care of and their nanny enjoys being with their family. This family is seeking a short term nanny who will enjoy working as a team! Nannies, if you are looking for a wonderful part time position with an amazing family you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT299.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org