Responsible, Experienced Nanny Needed for the Sweetest Baby Girl
Cross-Streets: Cactus and 101st Street
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT291
The Nanny Joynt is happy to be working with a wonderful family who is seeking a part-time experienced nanny for their amazing little girl. Their daughter is 9.5 months old and has a calm disposition and a curious soul. She loves to explore her world with awe and wonder. She sleeps 12 hours through the night and 1.5 – 2.5 hour naps 2x/day. She is such a curious and fun baby who loves being outdoors loves the water and really enjoys music. Their ideal nanny will be warm, calm, loving, and empathic. A nanny who is attuned and responsive to the baby’s needs is important. They are seeking a nanny who will show affection with their voice, touch, and emotional presence and has several years of verified childcare experience and knowledge of early infant/child development. Dependability and trustworthiness are of utmost importance to this family. You should have a willingness to really play with their daughter and enjoy caring for her each day. Dad does occasionally work in his home office about 30-50% of the time when he is not traveling which can be quite often. This is a really sweet and kind family seeking excellent care for their sweet baby girl.
This position is offering $25 – $30 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be: 22 hours per week
- Monday: 8:15AM – 12:45PM
- Tuesday: 12:15PM – 5:45PM
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: 12:15PM – 5:45PM
- Friday: 8:15AM – 12:45PM
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care
- Oversee feeding (ie, bottle milk, solids), changing diapers, facilitating play, reading, and transitioning to naps.
- Ensure the baby reaches her developmental milestones; acquire knowledge and implement age appropriate verbal, motor skill, and emotional activities.
- Adhere to the baby’s daily schedule.
- Take the baby on stroller rides around the neighborhood and to the park, weather permitting.
- Maintain a daily log of feedings, naps, activities, developmental milestones, concerns, etc.
- Singing, reading, playing music, exploring the outdoors and creating a safe and loving environment for baby to thrive in
- Driving responsibilities and outings will be considered as she grows.
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child, keeping kitchen areas clean
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks, cleaning up toys each day
- Baby laundry
- Vacuum/dust baby areas as needed
- Value diversity, experiencing a new culture, and seeing the beautiful the world
- Love, freedom, security
- Children centric family – truly LOVE spending meaningful time with their baby
- Love creating a warm and welcoming environment – laughter, music, playtime
- Healthly lifestyle
- Experienced, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, open and direct communication
- Loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Family does have pool and nanny should be a skilled swimmer
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term
- Nanny should enjoy travel as international travel may be an option for this position however it will not be required
- No scented products can be used due to allergies (ie, perfumes, colognes, essential oils, lotions, detergent, etc).
- COVID-19: Vaccine REQUIRED + Tdap and Flu
Nanny must be fully vaccinated for COVID19 and up-to-date on TDAP and Flu shots. Also you should be being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
Nannies, this is a really loving sweet family! It is so important to them that their daughter can develop a healthy bond with the nanny and trust their consistent and predictable presence in her life. This family wants a long term career nanny to be with their family for years to come. Nannies, if you are looking for a wonderful part time position with an amazing family you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT291.