Amazing New Part Time Position Available with Two Sweet Boys
Cross Streets: Deer Valley/Black Mountain Blvd
Start Date: 11/01/2020
Ref Code: TNJPT242
The Nanny Joynt is happy to share with you this wonderful new part time position with two fun and active boys! Their oldest son is 3 years old, he is very sweet, caring, vivacious, precocious, outgoing and loves to be busy! He enjoys playing with his trucks and cars, going to the park, swimming, playing outside, doing art projects, and he loves to read books! Their younger son is 1 year old and is sensitive, sweet, silly, snuggly, and is still taking 2 naps currently, however, he may be ready to go to 1 nap soon. He is really into playing with his brother, playing with toys, and reading books. He does have an egg and dairy allergy and has a sensitive system so their new nanny needs to be cautious of what he is eating daily.
Nannies, this family is seeking a nanny who is engaging and will enjoy her time with the kids. You should be really loving, easy-going, upbeat, and happy. A nanny who is organized, a great communicator, someone who LOVES their job and is creative and FUN will be ideal for this family. They want their nanny to be energetic, honest, and they want to have a great relationship with their nanny! It’s very important that you are reliable and on-time. Mom is outgoing and friendly but she has a very busy schedule so she needs someone who is a self-starter, proactive, and can use common sense to figure things out to best care for the boys. Dad is working out of the home at his office and Mom will be working from home when she is not traveling, she has her own office space in the home. Their nanny must be a team player and comfortable working with the parents around on a daily basis. They want their nanny to feel comfortable taking care of the children and feel like part of the family.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday 10:00am until 4:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Feeding, changing, naps
- Engaging, playing, educational activities, arts and crafts, making the kids feel like the day is about them
- Parks, walks, putting the focus on the children. Planning fun and fulfilling days
- Planned outings once a relationship of trust is established
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Children’s laundry/linens
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home tidy and organized
- Washing high chairs, children’s items etc.
- Making sure all areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to the children
- Meal preparation would be amazing if you like to cook
- Kindness, compassion, positive energy, integrity, honesty, hard-working
- Value inclusion, trying to teach kids about being inclusive and sticking up for others
- Care about others, love family time and being together
- Love of reading
- Raising good kind little people
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, reliable, on time, active and nurturing
- Experienced with children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative,
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- This family is being very cautious and taking all precautions to be safe while still trying to live their lives as normal as possible.
- Length of Commitment: 1 year to start, long term
- Pets: 2 indoor French Bulldogs – You should love dogs… they are a bit rambunctious, but once they get settled they are super sweet. They get very excited when someone new comes over. The dogs can stay with mom in her office if needed.
- Travel: Nannies this family does travel about 4 weeks to Oregon. They would not need their nanny to come with them, however, they would be open to taking nanny on vacation with them if it worked out for everyone. This is not a requirement for the position.
This opportunity is an amazing position for a candidate who is looking for a wonderful family to work with part-time. They are a young fun family with two thriving careers who need help taking care of their sweet kiddos! They will offer consistent hours every week and are looking for someone to take exceptional care of their kids and become a part of their family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT242.