Exceptional Part Time Position Available in Mesa
Cross Streets: Gilbert Rd. and McKellips Dr.
Start Date: As soon as they find the right fit for their family
Ref Code: TNJPT218
Nannies, The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share this new part time position in Mesa with you! They are looking for a nanny who would enjoy working with their family on a long term basis! Most care will be for their youngest son who is 7 months old. He is just learning to crawl and is interested in exploring his world! He likes trying new foods and putting everything in his mouth. Their 6 year old son is in 1st grade and enjoys swimming, football and video games. He is a very intellegent child who enjoys taking things apart just to figure out how to put them back together! Their 9 year old son is in 4th grade and really enjoys swimming, karate, and playing video games as well. He is very helpful with his younger brothers and enjoys lending a hand when needed. The family does have screen time limits and would like a nanny who is able to engage with the boys and help them find creative things to do to keep their minds and bodies active. They also have a 19-year-old son who works in the evenings, but could be in and out of the house during your working hours. The Nanny’s primary responsibility will be their 7 month old, and all tasks related to him. Until schools reopen, their 9 and 6-year-olds will also be in the home. Mom will be home helping with their schoolwork, working, and tending to the home, but will appreciate support with all children as needed and when possible. The nanny would also need to be open to caring for the older boys during the Summer months and during school breaks. Mom plans to return to working out of the home when schools reopen. Their ideal nanny is experienced, confident, loves her job, must have LOTS of energy, someone who is on track with developmental milestones to help them reach goals, someone who is very proactive and can be a partner with mom. They would love for their nanny to feel confident to recommend ideas and be a team player with mom! Mom is very sweet and super easy to communicate with.
This position is offering $18 – $19 per hour with guaranteed hours, 6 paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:00am until 3:00pm
- Mom runs her own company and can be flexible on the days if needed
- Occasional date nights will also be appreciated from time to time
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Preparing bottles and meals, diapering, clothing, bathing, and placing their youngest down for naps.
- Playtime, including reading, singing, playing, helping to achieve developmental milestones, going for walks (when the weather allows), teaching new skills, and outings when the virus permits.
- Helping the children learn new things and coming up with educational activities
- FUN activities
- Helping with older children as needed
- Cleaning up after self and children, toy pickup, cleaning highchair, washing bottles, snack, and meal prep for children.
- Driving the kids to/from school (1 mile) may be requested in the family vehicle.
- Travel with the family may be requested but is not required.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher, hand washing dishes from meal prep, (the older children typically handle the bulk of the dishes), wiping the kitchen counters
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Meal prep for family if the Nanny enjoys it. This would be a HUGE bonus!! Family tries to eat healthy whole foods as much as possible.
- Assistance with meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal prep for the family would be a truly delightful addition but is not required.
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Friendly, loving, kind, respectful, considerate, honest
- Honesty, integrity, kid-centric family
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, intuitive
- Willingness to help out with whatever needs taken care of
- Ability to take initiative and create educational activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, timely
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus.
- This family does have a pool and prefers a nanny who is a confident swimmer
- Length of Commitment: 1 year to start, preferably long term
- Pets: This family does have three cats and one small hypoallergenic dog (Shih Tzu). They are all free fed and have open access to the backyard. They do not require tending other than the occasional petting. Possibly walking the dog when taking the stroller around the neighborhood.
This family is so excited to add an amazing nanny to their family! Their children are their highest priority and they would be honored to have someone in their lives to partner with them in caring for their boys. This family is very laid back and are still navigating the world as it changes around them. They really value the contribution made by a nanny and will welcome them into their home.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT218.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org