Amazing New Part Time Position in Phoenix with 4 Month Old Boy
Cross Streets: Cactus and 36th St
Start Date: June 8, 2020
Term: Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT206
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to partner with a sweet, kind and very loving family seeking a super fun loving, creative, sweet, nurturing nanny who will have fun with their sweet 4 month old son. Someone who will treat him like their own child and really enjoy spending time with him each day. A nanny who has any musical influence would be amazing, someone who will sing to him, teach about new sounds and music. Someone who will be engaging, easy-going, and will enjoy partnering with them in caring for their son. A nanny who is experienced with babies and can be confident caring for their son while Mom is working in her home office if needed during Covid, she prefers working outside of the home if possible. Their new nanny should be engaging, active, and a great communicator. Baby boy is on a good schedule, however, they are following his ques and aren’t too rigid. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who will become a part of their family! Someone who will actively enrich him each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for him to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to teach him new things and genuinely enjoy spending time with him each day. This family is fun, happy, and respectful. They are first time parents and will appreciate the feedback and opinion of a great nanny!
This position is offering $18 – $22 per hour with paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Three days per week from 7:30am until 6:00pm
- Family is flexible to have Nanny choose which 3 days work best
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Keeping a daily log
- Planning outings when appropriate
- Helping their son hit developmental milestones
- Playing, reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Baby laundry, linens, changing babies bed
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/diaper pail if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to child, clothes, toys, etc.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Love for music
- Safety-conscious and hygiene is important
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Value honesty and open communication
- Initiative to get things done and help where needed
- No screen time for baby and no electronics while caring for him
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Length of commitment – Long Term
Nannies, this a super fun and loving family who are looking for an amazing nanny to care for their wonderful son for a very long time. They value a nanny and want her to feel like part of their family.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT206.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org