Wonderful New Part Time TEMP Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: Tatum Blvd and Bell Rd
Contract Date: January 4, 2021 – February 26, 2021
Ref Code: TNJPT196
Actively interviewing via facetime
The Nanny Joynt is working with a past client who is an incredibly fun, flexible and loving family seeking a nurturing, engaging, creative, driven and energetic individual who can cover their lovely nanny while she is out on maternity leave. Mom occasionally works from a home office so a nanny who is comfortable with Mom being around is needed. Their 1 year old son is so happy, sweet, adorable and so fun to be around! He is inquisitive and enjoys being engaged with activities, books and songs. Their son does have eczema so they prefer no harsh chemicals or fragrances to be used in the home. The family is careful about not wearing shoes inside of their home and being sure that everyone washes their hands frequently. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is very experienced in caring for young toddlers, someone who will actively engage him each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for him to thrive in. Nannies, this is a wonderful family who can offer a flexible schedule, they are very busy with their schedules, but always put their family first!
This position is offering $20 per hour with possible paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday and Wednesday 8:30am until 1:30pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am until 3:30pm
- 25 hours guaranteed each week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full baby care, feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their son hit his developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities each week at home
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Making baby food, feeding meals and snacks
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Child’s laundry
- Organizational tasks
- Clear expectations and open communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Safety conscious
- Integrity and transparency
- Positive redirection as needed once baby is older
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- No cell phone usage while caring for baby
- On time, prompt
- Honesty and open communication
- Able to carry baby up and down stairs
- Active and energetic
- No kissing on face, hand washing regularly, hygiene is very important
- No fragrances of any kinds, perfumes, sprays etc.
- No posting on Social Media, privacy of family to be respected
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Length of commitment – temp approximately 6 weeks
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a short term position with a wonderful family who can offer flexibility and a great work environment!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT196.