Exciting, Fun Part Time Position Available in Phoenix
Cross Streets: Deer Valley and 32nd St
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ref Code: TNJPT186
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to partner with an incredibly active and loving family seeking fun, creative, and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their sweet boys. This family has 3 boys however the main focus for this role will be with their youngest. They would love a nanny who enjoys tossing around a ball, riding a scooter with a toddler and someone who would race monster trucks down their driveway. They are looking to find a great nanny who will love their children and enjoy Mom’s company as she pops in and out of the house. Their last nanny became part of their family and even traveled with them for vacations. Their boys are 7, 5 and 2. They are all three athletic and enjoy being busy. Their ideal nanny will love to play with them and genuinely enjoy spending time with the boys. Mom is a stay at home Mom, so a nanny who is comfortable with Mom being around is ideal. This family is very friendly, respectful, considerate and fun!
Although this family has 3 boys the majority of this position will be spent with the little one only as the older boys will be in school or doing after school activities with mom.
This position is offering $18 – $22 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will ideally be:
- Monday 8:00am until 12:30pm
- Wednesday from 11:30am until 6:00pm
- Additional evening or weekend date night once per month
- Open to guaranteeing 12-15 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, snacks, meals, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their boys hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Outings to parks, library, play places
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Laundry help
- Meal prep for children
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Safety conscious
- Love to laugh and enjoy life
- Positive redirection and conscious discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Maternal, playful, creative, loves arts and crafts
- Someone who is confident even when Mom is around
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Pets – Indoor puppy a pet lover is ideal.
- Length of commitment – 6 months to one year to start
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT186.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org