Positive and Engaging Part Time Needed in Phoenix
Location: Thomas Rd and 27th St
Start Date: August 1 – 15, 2019
Ref Code: TNJPT151
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share a wonderful part time position available with one sweet and happy 5 month old baby boy! He loves to laugh, go on outings and is enjoying learning how to stand and crawl. Their son is not on a strict schedule as they are following his ques for feeding and sleeping. Their nanny should be patient, loving and willing to comfort their son, rock him, hold him and use gentle calming techniques when caring for him. A nanny who is confident, comfortable, loving and hands on would be ideal. They would love for their new nanny to be bilingual and help teach their son a new language, however, this is not a requirement for the position. Mom is a dentist and works outside of the home. Dad will be helping to manage her practice and will mainly be working outside the home as well.
This position will be 25 hours each week and is offering $20 per hour, guaranteed hours, paid holidays and paid sick time. Nannies, mom is a dentist and is offering dental benefits with this position!!!!
The schedule for this position can be a variation of the following days and times:
- Monday – Friday 7:00am – 12:00 or 7:00am – 1:00pm
- They would be open to doing afternoon shifts 2 days per week if that works well for the nanny
- Flexibility for an occasional date night would be great
This sweet family is looking for a nanny who is extremely gentle, experienced and loving. They want their little guy to be loved on and really cared for. The nanny should be educated, confident in taking care of their son, and patient. They want their nanny to be attentive, active, hands-on, laid back, and calm. Someone who loves their career as a nanny and genuinely enjoys spending time with their son. Their perfect nanny enjoys helping their little one reach his developmental milestones and actively engages him throughout the day.
This family has three small dogs: A Pomeranian, Papillon and Mini Pinscher. These are indoor dogs and they are all very friendly so a nanny who loves dogs is a must for this family! The duties with the dogs would be minimal and basically will involve letting them in and out of the house to go potty in the backyard as needed.
Child related duties will include overall care of their son including but not limited to:
- Feeding, diapering, naps, sterilizing baby items, wiping down high chair, stroller, etc.
- Helping him reach each developmental milestone, playing/reading, singing, educational activities
- Cleaning up after self and child, baby laundry, maintaining the nursery and being sure he has everything he needs
- Planning outings to child centered activities
Household responsibilities If time permits or while baby is napping
- Cleaning up, load/unload dishwasher, vacuuming/cleaning areas where baby plays
- Dishes, organization, possible errands, family laundry
- They would love a can do type attitude and would love help around the house when time permits
This family currently lives in a smaller home and will be relocating some time soon to a larger home located in their same area.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a nanny who is seeking a position with a family who is easy going! They have a happy little baby and are also flexible and willing to work on hours. They want their nanny to feel valued and appreciated. They are fun and like to communicate through text or a phone call if needed during the day. Their nanny should respect their no screen time rules for their son and enjoy keeping him busy during the day. They are excited to meet a wonderful nanny to join them in helping to care for their sweet little boy!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJPT151 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP