Flexible, Passionate Nanny Needed in Scottsdale
Location: Hayden and Via De Ventura
Start Date: July 27, 2019
Ref Code: TNJPT150
The Nanny Joynt is happy to share an amazing part time position available in Scottsdale with an incredible family. This active and busy family has 1 sweet little girl who is 18 months old. Their daughter loves reading books, taking walks, playing outside and going to her music class. They are seeking an active and passionate nanny who will enjoy spending time with their daughter and really engage with her each day. Someone who is interested in educational activities, playing with her, exploring with her and making sure she is safe and happy while her parents are at work. Their daughter is a super sharp, loving, happy girl who is curious about the world and she is so fun to spend time with! Both parents work outside of the home and are really needing a nanny who enjoys a flexible schedule as Mom’s schedule is different each week. She does know her schedule 6-8+ weeks in advance.
The family will guarantee 26 hours each week (although the nanny may not work all those hours) and the schedule will look something like this:
- 2 weeks per month working two weekday 10 hour shifts each week, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- 1 week per month working both Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am – 3:00pm (hours can be flexible as needed)
- 1 week per month working either Saturday or Sunday, 9:30am – 3:00pm + that same week working one weekday 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Other days there will be scheduled 6 to 8 hour shifts to cover days when Mom needs to errands, etc.
- Date nights that will typically run 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- We have a sample of what this schedule looks like on a calendar and are happy to email this to anyone interested.
This position is offering $18 – $22 per hour, with paid vacation, guaranteed hours and paid sick time! They will pay mileage for use of your car for transportation to and from activities for their daughter.
This sweet and loving family is looking for a nanny who will be flexible, highly communicative and enjoy teaching their daughter new behaviors and concepts. Their nanny should be warm, hands on, reliable, calm, responsible, patient, organized, attentive, and punctual. Someone who is kind hearted, happy and loving. The ideal nanny for this family will be someone who is great with children and loves to play and really be focused on their daughter. Safety is a top priority!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All care for their daughter, feeding, diapers, potty training, naps, bath
- Making meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Driving to and from activities
- Researching and being proactive at coming up with fun things to go do with their daughter
- Educational activities, reading, music, crafts
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher
- Cleaning up after child and self
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Children’s laundry
- Help folding family laundry
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the child needs are taken care of efficiently
The family does employ a housekeeper who comes one time each week for deep cleaning.
They also has one 35 pound Goldendoodle who is hypoallergenic, easy going and mostly indoors. The nanny will need to perform some pet care duties while working with this family. Letting dog in and out, feeding and watering if needed. This dog is very sweet and loving.
They are seeking at least a one year commitment.
This family considers their nanny to be an active part of their family. They are experienced with having a caregiver in their home and offer an enjoyable working relationship and environment.
Nannies, this is truly a great opportunity for a nanny who is looking for a flexible and fun family to work with! They are excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with them in helping with their daughter. This family will treat their nanny like GOLD and are looking for someone to do the same. They understand how important this relationship is and truly value their nanny!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJPT150 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP